Reviews for The Vampire's Kiss
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
This story, even though slightly...intimate? Has quite a cute attraction to it! I highly love the Sakura and Sasori interaction, as well as the death of Sasuke-bastard-Uchiha, and his lacky Karin-banshee-Uzumaki. The starting of this chapter was beautiful, I love the atmosphere and the delicacy of the ball room! It was simply a romantic air! And haha, for Sasori being such an expect! I love their endearments for each other. So...couply! Another chapter for thins story would be nice! I believe you could develop it further if you have a plot in mind for them both. I'm not saying that I don't believe in happy non eventful endings, but some action, you are are so inclined to add, are most welcome. Naruto had not made an appearance, maybe because you are focusing more on the SasoSaku, and no one else, but him searching for her? That could be a start of a plot. I wouldn't know though. Well, it was just a suggestion! The story is already glamorous without anything else.

Keep up the great writing! And in your hands I entrust you with Sasori's undeniably hot bod. And Sakura's character development!

Thanks for writing this!

mariam chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
she has a twin brother.
Nadia Cruz chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
That was awesome :)) I think it'd make a great multi story! Not trying to make you or any thing XDD
Kawaiii chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I love yo stori (ェ)
sakurita123cami chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
wow it was amazing I totally love it now sakura has someone who loves he it was really really good

kisses and hugs

Kendimo chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
this story is crazy i wont be surprised if sakura got pregnat nice fluff!

Snow Ravenwood chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Let me guess... You let Sakura Kill Sasuke right?
angel897 chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
i like it, please keep writing kay
yukeh chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
it ends? O.o
sakura-cherrytree chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Awwwwwwww! So cute I live it! Please update soon!
Green Sprout chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
second part lemon eh; I like the 'dance of death,' in it's own ways and how she is getting used to being a vampire.

Always afraid to read these fics b/c of the cliche goodness but I enjoyed this one .
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I was like not another sasori vampire fic...but this one was kinda hot w

Teehee I was like god...he's so damn seductive and the ending was perfect imo. I personally hate how sasuke is in the anime/manga now .

TheCorpseGarden chapter 2 . 10/10/2010

Chapter one reminded me SO much of the Van Helsing movie, though ;)

Great job!
Moonlight Meiko chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Sasori's-girl99 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I loved it. I liked the vampire twist. I also liked that you killed sasuke. I hate him.