Reviews for What A Wonderful Alternate World
cyborg500 chapter 12 . 8/28
Dude you suck. I totally expected a romance story when I read this but not only did you have Rose get raped you also made her die. That was horrible of you. But aside from that your story was very well written and managed to have a lot of feeling in it.. So...while I don't really like dark stuff I will admit your story was a good one. Could have been a little lighter though. Well that's all I have to say.
P.S: This is not a flame. I just said what I thought. I hope you don't feel offended by it.
Focus on chapter 12 . 4/26
wow this story almost broke me, awesome work
evillive269 chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
Why do you always have to kill Rose. Don't you know that it is breaking my fu&#*%# heart.
DragonKidDJ chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
This FanFic was pretty awesome, not even gonna lie. I really enjoyed the drama and how the story played out with a couple of unexpected twists. I really like how you made Brad the antagonist, a very sick and twisted one at that.

I also thought that the way that Rose found out Jake's secret was really well thought out and written. My only wish was that Jake would kick Brad's ass in the end... Dragon style of course. I would have loved to learn the look on Brad's face as he learned Jake was a Dragon and not on his side... ;)

Overall, great write and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
direitojessica chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Até que enfim brad teve que merecia
direitojessica chapter 11 . 12/9/2012