Reviews for Just a Taste
OMG... This is so amazing. The way you describe the scene is so sweet. Love the interactions btwn them . Please continue this story. Love to see where they're heading. Thank you so much for a great read. Please continue. You have something solid here.
brightwing11 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
a short yet potent scene. um, wow. keep it up.
Pam chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I like this story, please continue with it. I would like to know what happened next. Great story.
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Excellent story and beautiful one-shot good job!
TLynnson chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Just a kiss and the promise of so much umpire. Hmmmmm...
casema chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
O.M.G!
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Aaahhhh that was just wonderful!
kushi13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!
Leona chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Loved it. Great one-shot.
staticice chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Good ficlet, hope to see a sequel to it.
Pam chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I love this story. I like the way Kal took the situation into his own hands. That's the way I like him. He didn't act like a scared little boy, who's afraid to take a chance. He acted like a real man who saw what he wanted and went for it. I hope there's a second part to this story...
WonderCat chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Ahh...that was so good! I second everything that H said. This was a perfect short fic. Amazingly well done. Will there be a sequel? -D
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This was a good ficlet, a really good one, you could almost see them doing exactly what you described.

He, thanks for the good story to read.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Another great one shot from you. I hope there is a sequel (PLEASE!)

ESM
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Even though Diana and Hal Jordan were clearly just having dinner, there was something about the scene before him that Clark did not like. A slight crease formed between his eyebrows

Clark is thinking. "I'm gone for a few weeks and Hal is moving in on my woman!"

But what Clark found irritating was that Hal was eating what was left of Diana’s dish!

Clark is thinking, "That % #$! Urge to kill rising."

Clark returned the hug. “Just a few moments ago,” he smiled down at her as he still held her.

Clark is thinking, "Gr! She's mine you arrogant test pilot!"

“Hey, welcome back, Clark .” Hal had gotten up from his seat to greet Clark with a pat on his shoulder.

Hal is thinking, "Oh, #$%! Superman is back! Step away from Diana and you won't die, Hal. You got that hot date with that Fanci chick this weekend."

Hal continued to back away towards the door. “I just remembered I got an early flight test tomorrow morning.”

Hal is thinking, "Stay, Superman. Stay. I'm backing away. No need to attack me."

Hal darted a glance at Clark before waiving them goodbye. “No problem.”

Hal is thinking, "Does she want to get me killed? Forget backing away. I'm running the hell out!"

Clark followed her to the table and stood next to her. “Is that so?”

Clark is thinking, "Hal is overdue a sparring match with me."

Clark looked at the morsel on the fork, and then back at Diana. “Yeah. Sure. Just a taste.”

Clark is thinking, "Oh, I'll get a taste all right. Heh. Heh."

How long she simply stood there staring at the doorway, she did not know. What Diana did know was that her lips were still tingling.

Diana is thinking, "I need to make Kal jealous more often."

As Clark walked out of JLA headquarters and took to the sky, the taste of Diana lingered on his lips, and he found he was no longer hungry for food.

Clark is thinking, "Damn, I should wear black underwear like Batman.

Great story, Fanci. So, um, what is Clark hungry for?