Reviews for Ad Initium
winter's cry chapter 1 . 10/23
A www! I really love how - even though this is an AU - you've got Percabeth, Goode, Rachel Dare, and sippers of Thalia and Luke in, not in a 'I have to fit this all in way' but a 'this flows like no other'

I love this fanfic so much!
WiseGirl8.18 chapter 1 . 9/29
Oh Gods, love it!
AnonBryd chapter 1 . 6/30
Firstly, this is brilliant and I want to read more, and secondly, there are a few errors here and there, but the one that I can remember the best is: "Annabeth takes his hand in hers; it's soft and unworn, and while she doesn't exactly feel electricity run through her when they touch, it's pretty damn close"
Which requires a period.

Other than stuff like that: it's awesome, and I would reaply like to read a whole fanfic like this.
EvanescenceMychemicalRomance chapter 1 . 4/13
You have won the Internet for the day with this fanfic!
musichettta chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE. This is such a cute, realistic, sad, and altogether wonderful AU and probably one of the best I have read. Annabeth is in perfect character and Thalia and Luke act exactly how they would under the circumstances. This AU intriguese and I absolutely adore the ending! Please continue. ;)
idontknow chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Surprisingly pretty good
Melanie chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
OMG that was seriously amazing! I loved it SO much. I actually love all your writing so much!
Holly13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I LOVE it! You are an amazing writer!
PercabethxEverlarkxJessa chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Absolutely amazing story! Everything about it is perfect
Commander Bear chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Brilliant. Really, I loved how you didn't make Percy THE jock or something like I've seen other people do. I'm just curious about Nico. Did he go to Hillcrest with Annabeth? If he did how did he pay for it? And if he doesn't what was he doing there?
sorrydontgotacoolusername chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This is perfect! Please continue!
Random chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I really, really, really want you to continue this. IT IS SO GOOD! Especially the end bit with Percy and Annabeth.
hazpotter chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love this so much! You did a wonderful job :D
dai-zychains chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
oh my gods this is so perfect it makes me feel like crying because it is like things are happening how they should and nothing could change the fact that percy and annabeth are meant for each other and luke would always have gone astray. and how annabeth feels like something should be happening when percy would have shown up but he didn't and wow its just so great
toomanyhearts chapter 1 . 4/7/2014