Reviews for Troved
241L0RM3RCUR1 chapter 1 . 9/29
Jajajajaja Inuyasha pequeño es super adorable, XDDDDDDDDDD
Bien hecho Inu-bebé le conseguiste esposa a tu hermano mayor.
El fic más divertido de todos los tiempos. Jajajajaja
I lost count how many times I read this. I like the interaction between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. The way his father grab Inuyasha to protect him from Kagome was fun.
TravelGnome1 chapter 1 . 8/13
So cute! I wish it continued
Prisca chapter 1 . 8/7
I love this! Is there any possibility of you continuing this? I would love to see Kagome woo Sesshoumaru.
Revang chapter 1 . 7/16
Ah, friendly valentines. Such a great trope. And of course she ended up with him because her friend wanted to switch. Like destiny haha

I love that the brothers just hang out in the same room together. Very domestic. You can really feel the sibling bond between them in their interactions.

‘“You are slow,” his brother solemnly acknowledged.’ Lmaoo kids are so funny with their little opinions on random things. Inuyasha is seriously adorable through this whole fic.

“A markable woman” I bet he /did/ find her markable ayyyyyyyy (get it? cause the whole marking trope? womp~ )

The little back and fourth with their auras between Sesshoumaru and Kagome was a cool interaction. I love that we get a taste of the culture of youkai and miko, plus our couple takes a little notice of one another.

“You know you’re in trouble when the directions end with, you can’t miss it.” Mood.

Their dojo/estate is seriously so cool tho. Especially just being in the middle of the city, like a little secret world. I would love to explore it.

Awww it’s cute that Kagome is the one giving Inuyasha a piggyback ride since it’s the other way around in canon. And I love how he uses it to be a snoop haha. The little detail about him climbing on with gentleness because of his human mother was a nice touch. And how he has her sneak around the back is just such a kid thing haha

“I know my son is charming, but he is rather young to be attracting admirers on Valentine’s Day... So how did you and Inuyasha meet?” Lawl god this is such a dad joke. He knows full well she’s there for his other son.

Inuyasha’s such a little shit lmao, but he’s clearly right. Sesshoumaru must have realized she didn’t know what she was doing and smelled Inuyasha’s and his household’s scent on the comb, but had a positive emotional reaction to receiving it from her anyways. Sometimes the heart just knows.

“Not spicy, Sess! I checked!” So cute. The whole conversation hearts metaphor is sweet and you worked it in very naturally.

I like how you incorporated her habit of playing with her hair throughout, and it gave them an excuse for physical contact. Him gently calming her nervous habit is very sweet.

And him blushing and then being all nervous and expectant (which you somehow conveyed with just his slight lessening of tension as she touched his face?) is so cute ahhh

“No, you can have them. (her hopes)” is just. So romantic.

And his little challenge of saying he looks forward to her pursuit is so cute and playful.

Godd, accidental proposal is an even better trope A I love all of this so much!
Estefania chapter 1 . 5/5
Pero que? Asi termina? No hombreeeeeee
Jummper chapter 1 . 2/17
OMYOMYOMY WHOOAAAAAAA
I adore big brother Sess and baby brother Inuyasha!
fidesflytrap chapter 1 . 1/21
OMG! As a reader of your original work first, I am soooo delighted in finding bits of their origins in your fanfics!
Shyoneko32 chapter 1 . 1/20
I really enjoyed this fic in fact ive read in several times and i still really enjoy it so Thank You for writing it.!
geotic chapter 1 . 1/19
I like the brothers' relationship in this, as well as Kagome being just daring enough to go with it!
laelruin chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Awe! I hope you do a follow up on Her trying to pursue Him. ;)
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
I thought I may have read this before but we’ll see if I can post! That was just too precious. I loved it!
mengtoreality chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
That was so adorable! I loved imagining how cute Inuyasha was!
lauren r.22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
i loved this it was so cute, i desperately wish we could see the courting and more of tiny inuyasha.