Reviews for Troved
EiswolfZero chapter 1 . 7/13
omg that was SO CUTE I'M SO GLAD I found this
my poor heart
I'm not really a fan of modern day sessxkag but picked this on a whim. I have absolutely no regrets. This was an utterly delightful 15 minute read. The dynamics between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha was amazing to read, so was Sesshomaru's slighlty playful side that was revealed towards the end. I would love to read a follow up to this story. Thank you for giving me an enjoyable 15 minutes.
UntappedChaos chapter 1 . 5/21
I still come totally unglued every time I read this story. It's SO. FRICKING. CUTE. TTvTT I'd love to see you write another piece with Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru having this sibling dynamic because it's just killing all my feels in the sweetest way possibleeeeee~~~ 333
Invictus4 chapter 1 . 5/10
I love this story! Haven't even watched an episode of the show but I've read all your stories. Could you add a sequel/long epilogue t this sweet little tale? ️️️
Yamraiha Dragneel chapter 1 . 3/16
Super Cute. This would be an awesome first chapter if it wasn't a one-shot. I love the type of world that you put them in. And Inuyasha being a little boy was smart and cute. Keep up the good work.
The Spying Devil chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
i need more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
One of my favorites! I'd love to see this one developed!
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This is amazing and soooo adorable! Baby Inuyasha is just soooo cute!
Elreka-28 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
i love this! inuyasha is so cute!
fieriz chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
It's magnificent to see how you managed to create a universe where Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha relationship is not strained, but kinda normal. Then it's definitely the first and only time I read a fan fiction in which universe Kagome is the one who carried Inuyasha on a piggyback ride. And how Sesshoumaru decided to accept the courting through his gesture and few words are just priceless. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I really enjoyed reading and rereading this again and again and again..
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
very cute oneshot! i love the AU setting!
Flarproll chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Young InuYasha is SSUUUPER cute! This seems a bit rushed at the end (Sess and Kag's first conversation...), but otherwise I love it. I think this could be a really great start for a multi-chapter romance. :)
eminadaisuki chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
i hope you'll make a sequel of this one. i am rather curious.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017