Reviews for Troved
TheJadeDaughter chapter 1 . 1/10
I LOVE ITTT! THANKS FOR THIS CUTE STORY. well, I know it's 10 years late, but, I just found this story 30 minutes ago, you just made my day.
TruckersWife chapter 1 . 1/9
Ooooooh, this would be such a good story. funny as hell too. it would be interesting to see you continue this, but its nice to let the imagination work it for itself too. great story or beginning of a story. also little Inuyasha is absolutely adorable!
ReiRini chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
I've lost count of how many time I've read this lovely fic. It's warm, it's fuzzy, cute and definitely shows the author's writing prowess in just this one-shot. Thankyou once again Forthright for sharing your works. I follow you on Dokuga too(I forgot my fanfiction account's password) xD
I wonder if you would be interested in adding a sequel to this one-shot .
guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
ha! sweet. totally loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
This is such a cute story! And inyasha is just adorable. It would be real fun to see kagome be the one to go after sesshomaru :)
Dances with Willows chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
I have read this cute little thing several times. I would love to see it expanded if you ever get the time.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 4/30/2020
Awww, Inuyasha playing matchmaker is adorable. Very nice!
dreamerkins chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
awe! everything about this is so cute! especially tiny Yasha!
Readeravid chapter 1 . 2/11/2020
the story is amazing. any possibility of a sequel?
TinyBurrito chapter 1 . 2/1/2020
Awww! Inuyasha is so cute in this fic! This is so sweet!
shinigami-seeker chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
Wow, this was lovely!
I hope you consider doing some kind of continuation!
241L0RM3RCUR1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
Jajajajaja Inuyasha pequeño es super adorable, XDDDDDDDDDD
Bien hecho Inu-bebé le conseguiste esposa a tu hermano mayor.
El fic más divertido de todos los tiempos. Jajajajaja
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
I lost count how many times I read this. I like the interaction between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru. The way his father grab Inuyasha to protect him from Kagome was fun.
TravelGnome1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
So cute! I wish it continued
Prisca chapter 1 . 8/7/2019
I love this! Is there any possibility of you continuing this? I would love to see Kagome woo Sesshoumaru.