Reviews for Troved
CallaRose4ever chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
uber cute. Love that sweet fluff.
InuDemoness1525 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
inuyasha is so adorable! how can this be complete? its needs more! what else is she gonna do to win him over? what will the girls at school say? what will her mama say? so many questions!
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Don't know if I reviewed earlier, but am doing so now... Short and sweet! I saw some fan art work for this and had to re-read it :3
InuLover46 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
made my day. baby inuyasha was soo cute
Wingweaver1661 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Tiny Inuyasha is so CUTE!
Iryl chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Yeeeeeee! 3
Adeladaine chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Toddler InuYasha makes me squeal and melt so bad, so cuteee
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww. Inuyasha is so cute! I can't believe Inuyasha gave her a comb and she didn't even ask what was so significant about it. Lol. That was super cute. I loved it!
AoKanojo chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Dawwwwwwwwwww...little Inuyasha! Haha, he's a matchmaker. I'm often leery of AU-type stories, since they frequently get too weird/out of control, but that was sweet. And allows for OOC representations of characters that already have a strong personality profile in place (i.e. Sess)

Dunno if you have any sequels to this, but if you ever made one, I think it would be awesome. Little Inuyasha's so adorable! *squee* Haha. Thanks for writing!
Kagomaru chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I LOVE this story and I desperately wish that it was a little longer... a few more chapters maybe... _v
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
D'awwwww I do so love love stories XD
Sam chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I really love this story, very interesting and well written! I really wish you would continue it! It seems too good to be just a one-shot!
smilesy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Awwww so sweet!
airwad chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awww :)
That was so sweet :D
And Inuyasha was too cute! I wish he was my little brother!
Angelus chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
lol I wuv Yasha. )) I can just imagine him heraaah.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »