Reviews for Troved
Ceaseless Insanity chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
SO CUTE! inuyasha as a child and the way sesshomaru and kagome got together...TOO CUTE! :D warmed my heart. :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Author-san,
Ahhh, so much fluff and sweetness! The candy river is rushing me away! But never fear, I've brought my inflatable marshmallow raft! Wheeee!

*coughs awkwardly into fist* Please excuse me; the power of the fluff caused me to lose my composure for... a short moment.

May I just say, each and every story of yours that I read strikes me as better than the last, so, for a moment, this one has achieved top status. It was, quite simply, both breathtaking and spectacular.

Chibi Inuyasha was absolutely adorable and Sesshoumaru was very true to his character. I liked the unintentional proposal and Sesshoumaru's response to it.

Many thanks for sharing your artwork, and may God bless you in the days to come,

Meiyo
N321 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Holy Moly - you are awesome. Taking such a simple situation (chocolates on Valentines!) and turning it into this! The beginning of a romance story between Sess and Kagome! I'm amazed, and I love the story, and I don't even mind that it's only going to stay a beginning. Because you portrayed the characters so well, you just introduced us (your readers) into this new AU, didn't make a fuss about, and told your piece and WAM! suddenly, an awesome story. And inuyasha is very cute. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
That was Sooo freaking cute
Lionna chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Kagome as the suitor. That would prove to be interesting.
Lionna
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was amazing, would you ever consider pursuing this as an actual series, like a longer story? Cause its wonderful and fantastic and I'd really love it if you did 3 but that's just what i want, this one-shit is simply superb and i just want you to know that. It had a perfect explanation for why there are demons at a human high school, best I've seen so far. You changed Sesshomaru's character to fit the alterations made to the timeline and original story. It's all brilliant. Love you work.
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Such a SWEET story , you write stories so beautifully :D
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was Adorable:) ...and Inuyasha was sooo cute!
young kagome chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Lolz this was super cute! Awww I loved it! Keep up the good wrk :)
Karbear017 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
i think you should continue!
red.n.rain chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Super cute, and I love Inuyasha's portrayal.
Crystal Butterfly 92 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
i wish you could continue it! PLEASEEEE!

and by the way

I LOVE MINI INU! 3 little precious thing! :)
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was so adorable! I grinned pretty much throughout the whole thing. And the toddler Inuyasha was sooooo cute! I also liked the way that you portrayed Inuyasha's and Sesshoumaru's relationship. :)
isabelsWingz chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
wow! great story! i'd have liked to read more! I understand it is a oneshot for a reason, though.

great work! keep it up! :)
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »