Reviews for Troved
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was so adorable! I grinned pretty much throughout the whole thing. And the toddler Inuyasha was sooooo cute! I also liked the way that you portrayed Inuyasha's and Sesshoumaru's relationship. :)
isabelsWingz chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
wow! great story! i'd have liked to read more! I understand it is a oneshot for a reason, though.

great work! keep it up! :)
ultimatechocoholic chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I can only hope you have something as cute this year!
errrkaMae chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I. love. this. I don't usually like AU stories but this was fantastic. Would it be selfish to ask for more? [insert puppy dog eyes here]
Lauramichca chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is one of those great little one shots that you both find great just the size that it is, and you wish was part of a larger piece because it is so good.

Thanks for sharing this with us, I really enjoyed it.
o0KittyBlue0o chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
VERY cute.
Kura-sama chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That is so cuuute! Especially baby Inuyasha, he's just too adorable!
Vulcaninegirl01 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh my gosh! I love it! I've read 4 of your stories and they are superb! :)
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Cute )
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Beyond adorable. Hahaha Kagome proposing without knowing she was proposing...priceless!
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I squealed *counts* SEVEN TIMES over the course of that story! Your ability to tell stories NEVER ceases to amaze me! :D Oh my goshness, that was just amazing!

Your little Inuyasha was...was...I'm just at a loss for words! He's the most amazing little Yasha I've ever read and he is just TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! And your Inu Papa is just the greatest, even though we didn't see a lot of him. :) You really got his personality nailed in the short amount of time we saw him! And Sesshomaru...geez, that was just brilliant!

In short, I loved it! *squee*
raraland chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is cute. Way to cute. I've basically an InuKag shipper ever since Inuyasha started airing in Canada but damn, your characterization of Sesshoumarus in every story is just...irresistable! And this oneshot's absolutely adorable. Inuyasha has got to be the cutest kid when he was young. And this screams originality in the fanfic world. Now on to the other SessKag fics that you now got me into ;)

kimiko
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So delightful.
Dorkolicious chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awww omg that was the cutest story ever! I was smiling the whole time! I loved baby Inuyasha!
blackdragonwingz chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh my god, forget Troved, I found a treasure TROVE in you!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »