Reviews for Troved
Fallen-Snow chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Forthright, I've come to the conclusion that you are definitely a "markable" writer. Your descriptions of children are absolutely adorable. I fell in love with the young Sesshomaru of Unspoiled and now the young Inuyasha of Troved has stolen my heart. This oneshot is golden. Absolutely golden.
Slywolf9 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was really cute! I loved little Inuyasha bestest, I must admit, but the whole things was fun and silly and lovely.

I must also mention that I have been reading many of your other stories, and have found you to be a wonderful writer, and I am glad I stumbled upon your work!
PreviouslyTorpe chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Daaw, so cute! What a very pleasant one-shot.

Tomorrow after work I'll just walk in the door and tell my mom that I accidentally proposed to a demon and see what happens. It'll be smashing.

-Torpe
artanimelover chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
That was great! lolz. I loved the Spicy thing. haha. That made me laugh!
ChikaMegumi chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwwe this was adorable. Especially lil Inuyasha!

Thanks love.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So I've never read nor watched Inuyasha, but my friend has been having me read some of your fics (she explains anything that confuses me though she is gonna have me watch the show too so I understand fully) and I just have to say that they are adorable! This especially!
geneticMuralist chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awwwwwwww it's over already? I wish you could continue this but its so cute I can live with it being complete. Thanks so much.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
WOOOO That was cute. So. Frikking. Cute! Mini Yasha made my day, utterly. And so hilarious! Putting Kagomr in this role of pursuer, be it unintentional, is genius. Friggin great! XD
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
So sweet. Will there be more?
The KumiKo chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
LOL! this is an awesome story!:D
toraffles chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ah, Inuyasha's so cute!
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This could very well be the cutest thing I have ever seen. EVER. 3

YYYUUUUUUU RRRRRR AMAAAIIIIZINGGGGGGGGG :D :D :D :D :D :D

Seriously, this thing is awesome~!
Lost and Never Found chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
...OMG! CHIBI!INU! *hugs* Okay, most adorable thing EVER! Is there more? PLEASE tell me there's more! *puppy dog pout* Seriously, I am utterly amazed by most of your work, but this one really tugs at heart strings because KAGOME is the one courting, rather than the usual other way around (I realize she technically did it in Impeccable as well, but meh).
Chixue chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Inuyasha was just too cute! I loved the spin you put on the prompt. Too bad this is just a one-shot, it would've made an amazing story.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
So cute :) I like that Inuyasha's a young kid in this.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »