Reviews for Troved
phantomgirl21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was really good! I would've loved for this to have gone further into their relationship or been continued later, but still it's really good!
Henhito chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Just letting you know that I have my fingers and toes crossed that you decide to update this interesting Valentine's Day fic this year, too...

Please. Pretty please with sprinkles on top...
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Hee. Are you adding to this this Valentine's Day? Please say yes!
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Inuyasha makes the cutest little kid ever. 3
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That's a really nice story... the beginning of a really nice story? Do you intent to continue this on next 14th of February? I really like your little Inuyasha! :D
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG! THAT WAS SO CUTE! u
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww! This was so cute! I wish I wrote it! LOL I loved the part where Inuyasha told his brother he was slow and promptly offered to help him "pick". XD Priceless! And Sesshoumaru blushed! .:faints from fangirl overload:.

Whew! I absolutely adored this! I wish there was more to show Kagome pursuing Sesshoumaru. It sounds like quite the adventure!

Loved it!

BH

(P.S. Hope I didn't overload you with exclamation marks. XD)
Efrite chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wicked Valentine's Day story!

Very nicely done!
moor chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh this made me bite my lip while I grinned. XD Your toddler!Inuyasha is perfect. XD
lazurite chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
i really love this story. i love the interaction between inuyasha and kagome. he is so cute. Have you thought about maybe writing a sequel?
Maxeyn chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Haha.! Love you too, Taishou-sama.!
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awwww :) I wish it was more than a one-shot! But it's so cute! I love it!
katebark66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Aw, dude, its perfect. I'm going to send it to all of my fanfic-reading friends on Valentine's Day!
lasingparuparo chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very cute! Characters are very 'in character' but still entertaining. I actually wouldn't mind a few more chapters, maybe holiday themed?
Kage Hakari chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I would love to see this continued as a fic. Leave this a one-shot prequel and make a fic based off of it. I think its rather sweet. It different than most Kag/Sess pairing plot lines because usually its either in the normal inuyasha verse timeline(kagome being in the middle of her quest or done with it) or kagome meets sesshoumaru before inuyasha is born. Having inuyasha as a loved little brother is refreshing and adorable.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »