Reviews for Troved
Jummper chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
OMYOMYOMY WHOOAAAAAAA
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
I adore big brother Sess and baby brother Inuyasha!
fidesflytrap chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
OMG! As a reader of your original work first, I am soooo delighted in finding bits of their origins in your fanfics!
Shyoneko32 chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
I really enjoyed this fic in fact ive read in several times and i still really enjoy it so Thank You for writing it.!
geotic chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
I like the brothers' relationship in this, as well as Kagome being just daring enough to go with it!
laelruin chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Awe! I hope you do a follow up on Her trying to pursue Him. ;)
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
I thought I may have read this before but we’ll see if I can post! That was just too precious. I loved it!
mengtoreality chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
That was so adorable! I loved imagining how cute Inuyasha was!
lauren r.22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
i loved this it was so cute, i desperately wish we could see the courting and more of tiny inuyasha.
Mal chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
omg. i loved this, especially Inuyasha!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
I look forward to Kagome's pursuit too. Would you consider doing more for this? It'd be a cute and funny story to watch Kagome's be the one courting. And I'm interested in what Sesshoumaru would choose for White Day.
EiswolfZero chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
omg that was SO CUTE I'M SO GLAD I found this
my poor heart
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
I'm not really a fan of modern day sessxkag but picked this on a whim. I have absolutely no regrets. This was an utterly delightful 15 minute read. The dynamics between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha was amazing to read, so was Sesshomaru's slighlty playful side that was revealed towards the end. I would love to read a follow up to this story. Thank you for giving me an enjoyable 15 minutes.
UntappedChaos chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
I still come totally unglued every time I read this story. It's SO. FRICKING. CUTE. TTvTT I'd love to see you write another piece with Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru having this sibling dynamic because it's just killing all my feels in the sweetest way possibleeeeee~~~ 333
Invictus4 chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
I love this story! Haven't even watched an episode of the show but I've read all your stories. Could you add a sequel/long epilogue t this sweet little tale? ️️️
367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »