Reviews for Troved
Alatier chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
It's lovely. And I adore the little Inuyasha! So cute!

Are you thinking of taking the story further or will you leave it there?

I want to know! :D

Thank you for sharing! _
green-as-elphaba chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i know this is a one shot but its so god! i wanna find out what happens *gives the inuyahsa puppy dog eyes(TM)* please?
Falling In Flames chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw...a little cute! And the accidental betroval lol.

Awesome work, have a cookie - (::)
iNuQTpIe chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was cute! ) I liked it! It would be a cute continuation, too lol! I can see it now...

"So... Sesshoumaru... Would you... Like to go to dinner sometime?"

"Hnn. Your attentions would do to entertain me. But you will pay, as YOU are courting ME."

Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
so adorable. inuyasha was my favorite part of the whole one shot. i've reread it atleast 5 times because he's just so adorable *_*
Deadly Aura chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
An elegant fluff that was not overtly mushy-it was amazing:)
Princess Kitten chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw this was so sweet! I loved it so much! Inuyasha is adorable and I like the fact that he and Sesshomaru get along. This would be such a cute story if you continued it! I know you probably got that from every one lol) *sigh* oh well I'll just fantasize about how it would continue, my mind can go wild. :) great fic again! I always love your work. ciao!
LadyBetriz chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was adorable & so sweet! It's nice to read a fic where Inuyasha & Sesshoumaru aren't at each other's throats... and the idea of them all, Inu, Sessh, InuPapa & Izayoi, all of them living happily together, just that idea is a special valentine's day present on its own.

I love how you wrote Inuyasha in this. He was so cute! And not to mention he seems very in-character. He acts like a child, a hanyou child, but also as Inuyasha.

This was wonderful. I'm sure you've heard it a million times by now and I can see this is a oneshot by the whole COMPLETE indicator on the fic summary, but (you knew there was going to be a 'but') I know I, myself, (and many others)would be most receptive of a continuation. And I don't go around saying that often. I respect you as the writer and will continue to support all your ficcage regardless, just I as the selfish reader, have my own interests at heart. D Even if you don't write it, you can bet I've imagined the future of this fic and had a good laugh at it. So thank you for that!

(Looks up) This has turned into a book. Sorry!

Great job as always. Awesome idea. I loved it. Pat yourself on the back and Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
natasha99 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
LOVE IT!

I wish this was more thn a one shot. So cute!
Rumoi chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aw so cute! Go inuyasha! SO adorbale! XD -glomps young inuyasha- and sesshomaru was nice to him O.O I liked it though. good job! i wouldn't mind if you continue it -hinthint nudgenudge- lol
barbarian chick chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i really enjoyed it. i think that it would be interesting to continue it even though it was probably not meant to go on.
Water Flower 2009 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
...WHY MUST YOU END IT THERE! CONTINUE! DX
Oarabelle chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This one-shot was too precious! I think it would be amazing if you ever decided to continue on with this universe. I always give approval to InuPapa and son interaction.
kedala chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw...how sweet.

But Inuyasha! *sques* He was absolutely adorable. Little yasha, lol and big bro Sess...I love that dynamic.
ElectrikViolin chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is too cute! I love the way Inuyasha is so sneaky! :P Happy V-day to you too.
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »