Reviews for Troved
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Inuyasha is sooo cute ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
I super love it! This gotta have a sequel... or maybe more chapter... and I fucking die at chibi Inuyasha's adorableness... I want nothing but to squeeze him out of cuteness... :D
Kellieam chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I would die for a part 2
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
HAHA. Oh gosh this was cute. And TINY INUYASHA? e. I love it. Thank you very much for writing this!
Sam chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Oh my god, baby inuyasha is the cutest! I love this story, please continue! It's been years I know, but this is just too good! Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This is lovely! Chibi Yasha is adorable! And I love Sessh's relationship with his little brother. Really lovely piece, I would've loved it as a longer chapter one too! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
You should totally creep,writing this or put it on wattapad. If u don't I will.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
How sweet! Seshoumaru fits the "cool handsome guy in the back row" trope, Kagome is as brave as always amd Inuyasha is adorable.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Adorable
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Oh, my, gosh. Inuyasha is adorable! *squee*
Also, a little schemer. Good boy.
the Honeycomb chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Of all of your one-shots, this one is my favorite. I think it's baby Inuyasha. Yeah, definitely baby Inuyasha. And the fact that the family is happy and together; no deaths! No wars! No grudges! Just simple living. These characters needed a break.
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
LOVE THIS! I have read this story often. lil inuyasha is soooo adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Everything about this was few along adorable and perfect! Thanks for the great story!
I'm All Teeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This is adorable. All of it. In'yasha is adorable. Sess is adorable. The plot is adorable. The dialog is adorable. Best of all, though, Kagome is a perfect starfish and she is as brave and good in this story as she ever is in canon. Wonderful job!
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »