Reviews for Troved
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
LOVE THIS! I have read this story often. lil inuyasha is soooo adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Everything about this was few along adorable and perfect! Thanks for the great story!
I'm All Teeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This is adorable. All of it. In'yasha is adorable. Sess is adorable. The plot is adorable. The dialog is adorable. Best of all, though, Kagome is a perfect starfish and she is as brave and good in this story as she ever is in canon. Wonderful job!
jeskidinu chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Just re-read this one again, cause it's too sweet. You're such an amazing writer. I re-read your fics each year and I never get tired of them. I adore your chibi Inuyasha, and his amicable relationship with his big brother. Kagome was wonderful, caring, understanding, brave and strong. Should you ever be inclined I would love to see how this courtship plays out. I get completely lost in my own world reading a good story but sadly I lack the vision to effectively imagine how it would play out on my own.

Best Regards, Jes
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
UPDATE
G2g chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
How cute! I really would like to see how Kagome decides to court Sess. Hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
This universe intrigues me lol
Sylean89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Aww, so cute! I love it.
Priscila chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I came over this fic through the recomendantion of youkaiyume, an autor i have been acompaning for years and just love her work as a doujinshy and she said your storys were AWERSOME and i must say, as good as she is writhing, she could not spress how good your work is, it can render onde speechless with it's awersominess *-*
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Cuuuute
actrivi chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Sooooo cute. Love the portrayal of the characters, I feel like you kept true to their characters really well considering AU.
mrpmrp chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I wanna hug this inuyasha! so adorable! _
kannakyomu chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I would love to see a continuation to this, maybe even just a one-shot continuation. I don't generally even like AU fics but once again you've pulled me in Ms. Forthright. You just keeping doing what you do!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
ADORABLE!
Jafndaegur chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
OwO this should've been continued
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »