Reviews for Troved
KellieAM chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
omg this is beutiful, and I love that they have a family dynamic, with everyone actually alive. And what a cutie that kagome, I love to see her pursuit, haha.
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Awe! I loved this, gahhhh Inuyasha was adorable. Kagome just tumbled right into that and Sesshoumaru just let it ride. haha So great and so like them.
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Super cute and that's saying a lot because I hate the high school inu fics. But you won me over with baby inu and tempting sess interactions.
aishwarya chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I think this is the hundredth time I am reading this story and since its been posted quite a while back , i doubt you will read this..but i just want you to know that i am madly in love with your rendition of sesshoumaru and inuyasha. I am sure you are a busy person with better things to do, but i would be thrilled if you could spare the time to write a sequel to this , giving us a future insight into kagome's and sesshoumaru's relationship.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is my favourite Kag/Sess oneshot ever! Little Inuyasha was so adorable, I loved the interaction between him and Sesshoumaru - thanks for sharing this, look forward to reading more of your Sess/Kag fics! (:
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
This is too flippin' adorable... baby Inuyasha... teenager Sesshoumaru... & clueless Kagome who accidently proposes to Sesshoumaru! Too bad it's a one shot. :(
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Inuyasha was just too cute, loved the story
Jamelia098 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
this is so adorable! I hope you continue this :)
Goosen chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
This is such a beautiful and cute one shot! I am absolutely in love with it.
Your writing is simple and to the point. I also really like the way you portray the intimate scenes in your story. Starting off with Kagome and her musings about her friends and the school. Next we get to see Sesshomaru and Inuyasha go through an everyday occurrence, and finally! The scene culminating with Kagome unintentionally proposing to Sesshomaru. All of it is so beautiful and funny and I love it! Each character is unique, and reacts accordingly.
I also love that you don't dwell too much on detail to build your scenes. Everything flows so naturally and as your reader I am completely swept up in that wonderful way where you forget about your surroundings and start vibrating in excitement as the story progresses.
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! This is,hands down, my favorite SessxKag premise and I really wish you had taken it further. It's beautiful the way it is though, and ends with so very many possibilities.
Thank you so much for writing and posting this story of yours! This is definitely one of those I will come back to read again and again. :)
remmy94 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I wish there was more to this story. It's such a different take on their dynamics. *forlorn sigh* oh well. Marvelous as always. I wonder if you even still read your reviews. Regardless you're wonderful and I've indulged in this and most of your other stories multiple times. This stuff never gets old. It's like my go-to fanfiction.
I'm hoping for something new or more lord charming soon, but I understand life takes priority. :)
Xoxo remmy
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Kya that was so cute with chibi Inuyasha! The ending was awesome too, I'm glad they had there little meeting in the classroom before hand as well it made Kagome giving him the stuff better. (And inuyasha's "Not spicy, Sess! I checked!" Was perfect! XD)
Mischief101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Damn. This was great. Little Inuyasha was adorable. Please continue this story. Or write a sequel.
Vineyard chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL! Sigh chibi Inu is so darn adorbs! Wanna just cuddle him!
Aya chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I read this story when I need a smile. Always works :3
CalebKing chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I've probably read this five times, yet when I remembered your stories and came back, this was the one I most wanted to re-read again. I doubt there's anything in you wanting to continue this, but I'd love to see an "adolescent" Sesshoumaru luring Kagome into truly courting him. XD
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »