Reviews for Shepherds and Shepard
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Like what you did with Legion, and nice cliffhanger indeed!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
Believable move by the Heretic Geth on Ilos, and very interesting way to introduce the other Geth

Brilliant manipulation by Shepard I admit
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
I seriously like your move with Miranda, keeping us guessing just as much as Shepard and Co.!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Like your description of the "mysterious human"

Very interesting stuff with Miranda here
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 12/16/2016
Really like what you did with Garrus here. Little unsure about Liara, again it seemed forced if still believable
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
[Facepalming] Immediately go back to Ilos! Obvious!

Very original and interesting idea that Saren and Cerberus had connections, and your argument is well thought out

The part about how to contact Samara was forced, but believable how she came up
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
I'd much appreciate it if you finished this.
darkerego chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I find you to be an excellent writer. The Shepard here is just as intellectual as The Candidate, another excellent story. I do hope you'll continue this soon!
Thomas chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
Another awesome story, I look foreward to updates!
Dyranum chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
That was a very sinister cliffhanger. An interesting reinterpretation of Mass Effect 2. However, I would say that this seems kinda like a "spin-off" of your alternative Mass Effect 1 fic, as the Shepard here is very similar to the Shepard in the latter fic. Just an observation. It is indeed quite conspicuous.

All in all still entertaining and a refreshing new take on things.
LittleSimba chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
I have enjoyed reading this a lot. Not only is it original, I find it a lot more realistic too. I never really thought about it as much but I agree with you on the points you mentioned in first chapter.

I'm looking forward for any update you make!

KSID
croxeye chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
excellent story I love it. Hopefully you've decided to just take a break with this story because I can't wait for more chapters to be put out.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
FINALLY! Ive been waiting for ages for a story with a bit of gritty realism i can really get into. I've only read the first chapter and im more than impressed.

Hopefully what will follow will interest me in the same vein this has.

Will post later on.
Detective Ethan Redfield chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Most excellent story. You certainly have given great thought to the plot line. While I agree with you, I think I may have an interesting idea as to why Mass Effect transitioned into Mass Effect 2.

In ME2, there wasn't enough of the Sovereign to determine where it came from. Cerberus, on the other hand, really knew their stuff on both the Collectors and the Reapers. What if, Cerberus managed to get to the pieces of Sovereign before the Council did? Thus once Cerberus saw what they were dealing with, their organizational structure changed, altering their foe from Aliens as a whole to the Reapers. It might just result in the council looking like total morons of ME2 and the mild mannered Cerberus.

But it's just a theory. One gaping flaw in it is the fact that the hub of the intergalactic universe was on the Citadel, so it'd be a longshot to beat the intergalactic UN to Sovereign's remains at their own headquarters. As I said, I agree with your assessment for the most part. Cerberus probably had their "white" operations as shown in ME2 while the "black" ops were shown in ME1.
Phantom 4 Life chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
Will all party members from Mass Effect 2 appear? And did Shepard kill Wrex?

-P4L