Reviews for Arrivederci!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 3/25
Wow ginny is a bad friend if you know your friends a virgin and drunk you do let her make out with people she hates
dramioneotp chapter 1 . 3/21
really great story! love the plot and its really well written!
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 22 . 1/28
i like the story! i like how should the complexities of making a marriage like this work...nicely written...:-)
Vampy.rEVOLution666 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love this story so much, I've already read it twice before...I just can't get enough x
Serenity20251 chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
Really Great Story My Most favorite one really well written and the realtionships between draco and hermione really beautiful
dyeyell chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
So I do ship Dramione, but I ship HG/SS a little more. So is it wrong for me to want a pregnant and married Hermione to become really good friends with Snape... Possibly leading to sexytimes? Yeah, that's probably wrong. Will definitely have to read a HG/SS fanfic after this to make it less wrong.
dyeyell chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Sometimes fanfic reminds me of the movie HotTub Time Machine. Though the initial premise seems a bit silly. It's silly in a good way, and gets us to where we really want to be. So yeah, I enjoyed this immensely.
Fred weasleys angel chapter 22 . 5/14/2013
What a sweet story ! Love it
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
This is amazing. It would be so awesome to make a sequel of their children's life together in Howard and what not. That would be interesting. Plus we will see if a baby Zabini will keep his word to little Adonia. Oh please tell there children's life. Please
Musette Fujiwara chapter 22 . 4/20/2013
Awesome... I loved it
ChiffonShock chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
Great story, loved it!
Harry.Percy.Lucy.Katniss chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
This was a great story and it is really cool. You are a great writer and the plot was great to. Dont ever stop writing!
Cat130 chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
Loved it
hgdmforever chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
hahah...funny...i liked it...going to read further..
starsoversaturn chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Great story! I just finished it and am hoping for more Dramione from you if possible. Thanks!