Reviews for Arrivederci!
Canimal chapter 22 . 6/12
That was a lovely epilogue. Always nice to see how they are a few years after the story ends. I enjoyed this and am really looking forward to starting your current story! :)
Canimal chapter 21 . 6/12
This was a sweet chapter! Thank goodness for close friends who can see what's going on around us better than we can. :) Yay, they finally shared their true feelings!
Canimal chapter 20 . 6/12
Aww, they were both so close to revealing their feelings! That would've been the perfect moment.
Canimal chapter 19 . 6/12
It must be lonely living with just Narcissa in the manor while Draco is off at school. Sounds like her dogs are sweet though. It's funny how some dogs get so protective of a pregnant belly. Draco being jealous of the dogs made me laugh. I understand that all too well! :) Hermione's ambition to cure dragon pox is a good one. Maybe she can help revolutionize the magical medical community.
Canimal chapter 18 . 6/12
Not cool keeping that a secret from your wife, Draco! I'm glad they were able to make up by the end of the chapter, but he should have been honest. What if Astoria tried to do it again? She had every right to be upset.
Canimal chapter 17 . 6/12
I'm glad that Draco was able to see that Astoria was up to no good. Can't believe she actually admitted to attacking Hermione! She's going to regret that decision. So sweet that they are both realizing they are falling in love with each other.
Canimal chapter 16 . 6/10
Draco is being a bit naive when it comes to Astoria. Her feelings seem pretty obvious to everyone else. I hated how Draco dismissed Hermione's concerns as being petty jealousy. That's obnoxious.
Canimal chapter 15 . 6/10
Her talk with Ron went much better than I expected. Glad to see him be mature about the situation and apologize for his deplorable behavior. Nice moment between the couple in the shower. Must have been such a relief for her to find out he was thinking about her and not Astoria. Insecurity can be a real bitch, can't it? Theo is adorable.
Canimal chapter 14 . 6/10
It's good that Hermione realized she was just making assumptions about the Slytherins without really getting to know the truth. Theo seems to be a good friend. I'm curious about Draco's conversation with Astoria though. Hope that won't cause anymore problems in the future. Having the Weasleys as her adoptive parents may be difficult especially with Ron. Wonder how that conversation is going to go!
Canimal chapter 13 . 6/10
Ugh, I hate that Ron ruined what should have been a really sweet, exciting day. He was a horrible jerk to her. I'd held out some hope that he would eventually move on and get over her marriage, but now I don't care if he does or not. He doesn't deserve her as a friend. Loved how Draco defended his wife and then comforted her. So sweet.
Canimal chapter 12 . 5/30
Tea with Harry was nice. His reaction to her pregnancy went a lot better than I expected it to. Love Dobby! Glad he's not dead in your story.
Canimal chapter 11 . 5/30
Smart idea for Hermione to buy a dress that would make Draco grovel. Obviously it worked. Glad that Harry seems to be making an effort at least.
Canimal chapter 10 . 5/24
Oh, Draco! That was the absolute worst thing to say to the woman carrying your child. Astoria is horrible. I hope she gets what's coming to her. It was sweet that Hermione wanted Draco at the end. Hopefully this event can show they how much they both care about each other.
Canimal chapter 9 . 5/24
Ugh, cotillion. I don't miss those days. Never like it!

I wondered if there was going to be an issue with potential pregnancy especially after Draco made a mistake with the fertility potion. Hermione must be terrified. Not the most ideal suitation to bring a baby into. They're both so young!
Canimal chapter 8 . 5/24
I'm glad that Narcissa likes Hermione. It could've been a lot of stress on their marriage if she didn't. Hermione is right to be nervous about returning to the castle. I imagine it will be difficult.