Reviews for Soldier
Enjoyed the story - thanks for sharing.

But one thing that crops up several times, so I'm going to point it out.

You keep putting rouge when you mean rogue.

Good luck!
Savvywolf chapter 9 . 6/12
This has been and always will be my favorite Mulan story I love the way you write everyone but especially the way to write romance. Slow and building and it's just so perfect. It fits perfectly into the context of the movie and I'm a big fan of your shorts as well. Keep up the good work and good luck with where ever you may be in your life right now.
Am I the one who sees the dirty joke in the line, "Having the manly urges again, Fa Ping?"
Asharion chapter 9 . 2/23
What a wonderful read! :'D It's so very hard to find a story that keeps true to the original character's, and I think you did a fantastic job capturing them in your own style.

Thanks much for sharing your work! It was entertaining as heck. My sides hurt from the laughter caused by the never-ending ride of witty humor and banter.
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 2/18
YES, I AM HAPPY! I loved your training scenarios of the Early Days when Mulan could barely lift a weight and the other soldiers mocked and tripped her. And Mushu's mystery ancestral soup. ;) Thanks for pointing out that she managed to hit him with a staff, if only by accident. It's a very underrated moment.
BakaSatsumi chapter 9 . 1/30
I loved this story so much. The progression of Mulan's skills was so good! And the epilogue tied it up so nicely together. Thanks for writing and sharing! :))))
BakaSatsumi chapter 7 . 1/30
Oh wow Mulan you badass. Also I love the way that she acknowledges that the enemies are human too.
BakaSatsumi chapter 6 . 1/30
The spar scene was so good! That's it Mulan! Keep your cool and your wits about you! :)))
BakaSatsumi chapter 5 . 1/30
Ohohoho time for a game~~
BakaSatsumi chapter 1 . 1/30
The movie really glosses over all the hardships that Mulan had to go through in order to keep up with everyone and gain all their trust. This is really good, thanks for writing this! :)))
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
D'awwww~~~~! Good story!
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Oooooh if only you knew great Captain! XDDDD
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
O-O ... Holy shit Shang and Mushu are gonna freak.
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
Oh yeah I'm with Mushu on this one. "Just Captain" indeed *snort*!
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
Love Mushu and I love the bonding between Shang and Ping. Might I suggest when you portray the story from Shang's perspective you use "he" & "Ping" to describe our beloved hero