Reviews for Soldier
Lieutenant Critical Hit chapter 9 . 10/1
Excellent! Great work! This is extremely well written, aside from a few minor grammatical errors, and exceptionally well thought out. It left me wanting more.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 9 . 8/10
Like the comparison between Ping and Mulan, wonderful story
BooksAreMedicine chapter 8 . 8/10
So many funny lines, what will Pong do next, defeat the army singled handedly? Hahaha! Love the bromance Shang has for Ping too
BooksAreMedicine chapter 7 . 8/10
Wow, her plan was very well thought out and executed. I love the extra details and back story, it's great. I also like how she is the main one to question orders, I do think that part stems from her being a woman
BooksAreMedicine chapter 6 . 8/10
I loved how you analyzed the fight scene in the movie, it was great! And I love her goals, she's not asking for much is she?;)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 8/10
Ooh, Shang is feeling a little threatened. The competition will do him good ;)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 8/10
Yay! I always love this moment, when she figures out to solve the problem. And I like Shangs sincerity when he congratulates her, Mulan has got it bad already
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 8/10
Like how she realizes she needs another way, brains win wars, not brawn even though brawn helps.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 8/10
Awww, I like how Shang tries to take care of Mulan. And I love how she noticed the arrows
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 8/10
I like how you showed how rough it was for her. I also like how you had her reaffirm why she was putting herself though it to pull herself out of her pity party. I like the hints of the Huns too, way to build suspense there. And Shang has no idea how much of a rarity or unique phenomenon Ping is ;)
This is one of my favourite stories on fanfiction and one of the few that I read more than once. I like it more every time I read it. I love the characters, the plot and the development of relationships. The writing is very well detailed without it being exaggerated and the dialogue flows easily. It made me laugh, root for characters and gain a whole new perspective on some characters and the plot. I also thought that the four Huns was a good addition to the story and the way that strand was woven through the story was very nice. The ending made me swoon (because who doesn't like a good romance?) and the way we see Mulan grow as Ping was amazing.

I wish that we saw a little more of Ling and the others in the story because it was entered very much on Shang and Mulan, but since most it of was based on 'Be a Man' I can understand why.

You are talented and I hope that you never stop writing. :)
xXbunnyholicXx chapter 9 . 6/22
So adorable - I loved how you went more in depth with the events that occurred at the training camp; that was always my favorite part of the movie. (: and the epilogue was absolutely adorable!
Beautiful work!
Quetsche chapter 9 . 6/21
very nice story i'm happy to see a different version of this moment)
Pen Siwel chapter 9 . 4/9
Fantastic! A wonderful take on the movie. I quite enjoyed this fic. You, my friend, are an excellent writer,
meganshmegan chapter 9 . 3/3
I loved this story so much! I read it twice in two days. I love how you made the story darker, but still kept the edge of entertainment. It's rare to find a fanfic that does that effectively!