Reviews for Cool Justice
Hot elf chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Yes! There aren't enough Riordan stories out there, and he is so hot!

Again, great writing, very sexy yet tasteful, and very poignant too.

Need to read more of your stories!
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh. WOW. I nearly got burnt on the hot stuff :-) And the poignant end... a little perfect gem.
drakontion chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh my goodness. Hot and sexy and great. Love the point of view reading. Very nice!
Prisoner 24601 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is great. I really like how you've crafted this. Second person is really difficult to pull off well, but you've used it really effectively here and it gives this fic an immediacy, intimacy and intensity that helps deliver the kick in the gut at the end. Really well done.
Zute chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Oooh! Hotness with Riordan! My favorite sort. This was lovley.
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well done. Great writing, great moment captured. I love it.
Malaia chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Tasmen is very lucky, but we are as well, for getting this incredibly well written story. I /love/ reading your works, Raly, most are too sad for my pathetic soul, but I'm glad I read this particular one 3.
Metalcraze chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
lol looks like I'm not the only one who wanted to do Riordan
crystalstars88 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is very well-written. Love it!
Lilith Morgana chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Very nice. I like her reasoning for picking Riordan, he IS a good option for the purpose she has in mind. And it's angsty, as it should be. *claps hands*
x.goodbye.x chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
ooh...very nice! excellent job! *bows* :)
Sagacious Rage chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Good thing he wasn't on top. Liable to fall off.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I am truly a lucky girl today. First I get Zev angst of the awesome and now Riordan love.

I love this so much. It's wonderful written and just about how I'd expect an encounter to go down with Riordan.

Thank you thank you for my gift!