Reviews for Vigilantes
Nagead-Pwns chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Seeing the adventures of Haggar, Cody, and Guy from a bystander perspective was really cool.
General Janitor chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
So be GENTLE *DIES8...
The Mario Party 9 All-Stars chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I think somebody has to make a Mario, Sonic, Capcom (Street Fighter and Final Fight only), SNK (Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting only), Pokemon (only Pikachu, Lucario, Pichu, Pikachu's little brother, Raichu, and Team Rocket), Anime and iDOLM STER Crossover. When I mean Anime, I mean Sailor Moon, Ojamajo DoReMi, Mermaid Melody, Ouran High School Host Club, Kodomo no Jikan, Gokujou Seitokai, Azumanga Daioh, Shugo Chara, Pretty Cure, and more. It's comedy. The new fanfic is called: Mario Party 9: Anime and Video Game All-Stars. It's about our brave dino-hero, Yoshi, and the electric mouse named, Pikachu. Yoshi's new girlfriend is Iori Minase. Birdo is absent from the series. In Mario Party 9, everytime Pikachu or Yoshi tells each anime cast, "How would you feel about blasting off?", the flashback begins involving that anime characters do like Team Rocket, blast off. You or someone can make all sorts of fanfics, like... um..., Iori going to the densist, Yayoi going to the doctor, Yoshi afraid about the movie, 2012, Sonic finding the Chaos Emeralds, anything! But no someone running away or someone dying episodes. Now, go out there! And do your best!
thehumbleone chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is a great start for a final fight fanfic. This seems like the beginning of more Final Fight fanfics to come. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I played this game a lot back in the day. Good times!
Sergio Frazetta chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This gets a thumbs up just for being a Final Fight fic.
capcom gurl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
awesome beginning, n plz plz

make guy the main character in this story cus he's my fav n fan character all the time :)