Reviews for Night Falls, Daylight Breaks
BecauseShewasBORED chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Fooooo...

Well, shit. Your story left me breathless, literaly. I mean, my god. Your writing is incredible. You have an ability to take your readers on a wild emotional rollercoaster that leaves one feeling shaky even after the story is done.

Thats extreamly admirable. You have a great gift.
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Great story!
screamingwindchime chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
I have nothing to say, because if I did, it would probably sound absolutely stupid.

Thesarus says the synonyms of 'brilliant' are:

distinguished, eminent, excellent, exceptional, glorious, magnificent, splendid, superb.

You have this amazing ability of stringing words together and bringing out qualitative emotion, and I bow down to you! You wrote one hell of an underrated fic, and I am really glad I stumbled upon it.
Mizzy681 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
I’m starting to feel like you can write every possible pairing and still let me love it. You have a knack for describing emotions, for making them real and believable and for making your characters real.
PSNC100502AOL.com chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
enjoyed this chapter and am really hoping there is more of this story to come
screamingwindchime chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
"Please. Love? Love is an excuse. You can do anything you want to anyone, and they'll sit back and take it, because they love you, because they think you love them. Look at you. I could've broke your goddamn jaw and you're still fuckin' here. What's it gonna take?"/

Holy shit. I feel like I just learned the trick to life! This is a brilliant piece, like, OMG awesome. I really love how it came full circle at the end, I had to keep going back to the first chapter to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

Despite the fact that this was a dark fic, I kept getting giddy. I have no idea why but I think that's good...? It takes a lot of work to get me giddy, I tell you.

So yeah, OH MAH GOD I've never read anything like this. Brilliance at best. Beautiful. I am actually at a loss for words for this one. :D FAVE'D!:)
Hardly Here chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
This is so lovely - fics like this tend to run the danger of going overboard but you handled it perfectly. I loved the ending particularly. _
Mad Smile chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wat ? 1 Review ? But this fic is really Cool !

And ... Finally, Mike has found love ? Isn't it ? :3
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
ok: read this on lj and totally loved it! so glad u post on fanfiction too! and wait a minute *checks top of story* how has no one reviewed this? oh well i completely will. love this story-miz being all dark is so awesome. also read ur miz/cena stories and LOVE them!