Reviews for The Pandora Incident
Parks98 chapter 3 . 9/13
This is actually pretty realistic when it comes to both settings.
Parks98 chapter 1 . 9/13
Just guessing by the end of this either 2 things are going to happen.
1. The Imperium gets it's resources and then exterminatus the planet (which is unlikely since that would be wasting useful resources
2. The Imperium gets it's resources and leaves after killing a large amount of Xeno's while letting other Imperials know about a death world the mechanicus can terraform.
Either way the Imperium is getting it's resources and lots of Xeno's are going to die.
In fealty to the God-Emperor (our Undying Lord), and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I declare exterminatus upon the world of Pandora.
CommissarDan chapter 6 . 11/17/2016
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING FAGGOT TAU
CommissarDan chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
Love me some xenos purging. Though if I might add, you might've underestimated the sheer durability of a Spess Marehn. From the book, "Salamander" we have this lovely quote; “Other more minor injuries — severed hands, gouged eyes, punctured lungs — appeared more frequently.”

Direct
Fucking
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
MORE!
TophFan1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Suffer not the Zeno scum
Axcel chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
I'm sure the Na'vi would embrace the Tau Empire. Until they realized (probably pretty quickly, they're not stupid) that they are just being used as cannon fodder for an empire they have no real rights or voice in and that takes all the fruits of their labors while executing or sterilizing dissenters. Kinda like the Imperium except the Imperium does such things only when their situation forces them to in order to survive. For the Tau, it is the first, go-to choice.
A Random Troll chapter 7 . 7/30/2016
FEAR THE EMPEROR'S WRATH! BURN IN HOLY FIRE! NOMERCYNORESPITERAAAAAAAAAGH!
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
Suffer not the Xenos to live.
NinjaDork chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
So far, this story is very interesting. 7/10 overall. There's some minor things you could do to improve story flow, but that stuff can only be learned with experience; you're doing very well as it is.

My only real criticism is twofold;

1) You break character sometimes when writing from the Na'vi perspective-they wouldn't even know terms like "infantry", "specialist", or "area of effect". It's a minor thing, but it breaks immersion when it pops up.

2) There are several occasions where the story could be improved by even application of hard science. For example, you describe a Na'vi being tossed through the air after getting hit by several hellgun shots, which is pretty close to accurate (having that much thermal energy transferred into your body that quickly would indeed create a miniature explosion with a concussive effect). However, when Tsu'Tey is grazed by a few hellgun shots shortly afterwards, the only thing you say about it is "a burning sensation". With proper application of HS, Tsu'Tey would have stumbled hard, maybe even fallen, and only after the initial physical shock would he have felt the burning.
Reichtangle chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
VICTORUS AUT MORTIS! FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Great story loved seeing the foul xenos being obliterated as is there natural place, only problem I had was quaritch getting killed again I mean come on the guy was a total badass in the movie just throwing him into 40k would make him even more so, his death was my least favorite part of the movie.
Demon Hunter chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
One sided engagements of technologically superior forces against far inferior adversaries. I LOVE IT! :D This is the kind of "guilty pleasure" story I love. Other stories like this I have read in the past are so tame. I am glad to see that you don't hold back. Both the Emperor and Khorne are pleased by the spilling of xeno blood.

Purge the aliens! Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne! :D
Demon Hunter chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
I was skeptical at first in your choice of Space Marine chapter. I personally would have gone with the Space Wolves or the Blood Angles. As a personal bias, I would have also nominated the Imperial Fists for their extensive use of siege weaponry or the Salamanders with their heavy flamers (Na'vi BBQ anyone?). But seeing as how well the Raven Guard have performed so far, I am nothing short of impressed. Your choice was a very good one.

Good job in your story telling. This is a great "guilty pleasure" story.

As a side question. Are the imperial guardsmen wearing gas masks? I know the Steel Legion have them, but what of the Cadians? Your first two chapters don't make mention of the imperials acknowledging the unbreathable atmosphere or the need for the troops to have masks.