Reviews for The Pandora Incident
Demon Hunter chapter 3 . 9/3
One sided engagements of technologically superior forces against far inferior adversaries. I LOVE IT! :D This is the kind of "guilty pleasure" story I love. Other stories like this I have read in the past are so tame. I am glad to see that you don't hold back. Both the Emperor and Khorne are pleased by the spilling of xeno blood.

Purge the aliens! Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne! :D
Demon Hunter chapter 2 . 9/3
I was skeptical at first in your choice of Space Marine chapter. I personally would have gone with the Space Wolves or the Blood Angles. As a personal bias, I would have also nominated the Imperial Fists for their extensive use of siege weaponry or the Salamanders with their heavy flamers (Na'vi BBQ anyone?). But seeing as how well the Raven Guard have performed so far, I am nothing short of impressed. Your choice was a very good one.

Good job in your story telling. This is a great "guilty pleasure" story.

As a side question. Are the imperial guardsmen wearing gas masks? I know the Steel Legion have them, but what of the Cadians? Your first two chapters don't make mention of the imperials acknowledging the unbreathable atmosphere or the need for the troops to have masks.
Fuck yeah, the Raven Guard!
SpecH82 chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Hmm this was quite good, better than I thought it would be, to be completely honest! Soon Tau huh, that can't be good!
SpecH82 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Now I don't see a way for the Nav'vi to survive the coming storm, I mean birds versus orbital superiority and exterminatus or space marines versus uh people with bows, I'm just saying, though I'm going to read trough this to see how you work it all out!
GenghisQuan chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Good stuff, yo.

Pretty film was pretty, but also hella preachy, and this was a good counterpoint to that.

Ave Imperator.
Ilniaj chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
It's great. But there's one problem, I noticed that bows could pierce the Guardsman Flak Armor. I know that it has a reputation of being a "T-Shirt" but Flak Armor is actually 10 times better than any body armor that's used today. It would certainly be able to stop an arrow.
Commissar Critical chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
The arrogance of the xenos is disgusting.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
The only thing that could have made this chapter better is more chainswords.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love it. Brilliantly written, and obvious attention paid to detail. Terrific work.
curious viewer chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
so, are the na'vi really having a chance? most of the stories with this concept start stomping them in the first chapter, but maybe you decided to make a better plot. i do hope so, because your writing is pleasant to read, and i think i'm going to check out that other story you spoke about in the introduction as well.
Aralaas chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Man, the Na'vi are fuuuuuuuuuuuucked!

Srsly though, this story can only be made of awesome from hereon out, I can't wait to read this until my eyes bleed!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Brilliant so far. Just one thing though. I understand your trying to even the odds, but, however, I think the Na'vi are granted far more strategy experience than they even could have. There was no infantry formations in the movie, and by then they were leaded by human marine in AVATAR body.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Its amazing so far! I am just dissapointed that i didnt discovered this sooner! Ever since I saw Avatar, I thought that human killing smurfs needs to meet Space Marines.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Let me begin by saying how great this is. Love the idea, and the outcome.

The only criticism i have to offer is the following: You seem to be having the Na'vi using military terms that should be beyond the bounds of not only their language, but also their understanding.