Reviews for The Pandora Incident
Fuck yeah, the Raven Guard!
SpecH82 chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Hmm this was quite good, better than I thought it would be, to be completely honest! Soon Tau huh, that can't be good!
SpecH82 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Now I don't see a way for the Nav'vi to survive the coming storm, I mean birds versus orbital superiority and exterminatus or space marines versus uh people with bows, I'm just saying, though I'm going to read trough this to see how you work it all out!
GenghisQuan chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Good stuff, yo.

Pretty film was pretty, but also hella preachy, and this was a good counterpoint to that.

Ave Imperator.
Ilniaj chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
It's great. But there's one problem, I noticed that bows could pierce the Guardsman Flak Armor. I know that it has a reputation of being a "T-Shirt" but Flak Armor is actually 10 times better than any body armor that's used today. It would certainly be able to stop an arrow.
Commissar Critical chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
The arrogance of the xenos is disgusting.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
The only thing that could have made this chapter better is more chainswords.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love it. Brilliantly written, and obvious attention paid to detail. Terrific work.
curious viewer chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
so, are the na'vi really having a chance? most of the stories with this concept start stomping them in the first chapter, but maybe you decided to make a better plot. i do hope so, because your writing is pleasant to read, and i think i'm going to check out that other story you spoke about in the introduction as well.
Aralaas chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Man, the Na'vi are fuuuuuuuuuuuucked!

Srsly though, this story can only be made of awesome from hereon out, I can't wait to read this until my eyes bleed!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Brilliant so far. Just one thing though. I understand your trying to even the odds, but, however, I think the Na'vi are granted far more strategy experience than they even could have. There was no infantry formations in the movie, and by then they were leaded by human marine in AVATAR body.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Its amazing so far! I am just dissapointed that i didnt discovered this sooner! Ever since I saw Avatar, I thought that human killing smurfs needs to meet Space Marines.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Let me begin by saying how great this is. Love the idea, and the outcome.

The only criticism i have to offer is the following: You seem to be having the Na'vi using military terms that should be beyond the bounds of not only their language, but also their understanding.
Spartan-168-Django chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
Fantastic writing!

Yeah, I would probably consider a twelve-foot tall Na'vi to be on par to a Kroot Carnivore, so I liked it that it wasn't a total curbstomp battle in favor of the Imperium, unlike the other fics out there. If anything, this made me root for the Imperials EVEN MORE! It kind of reminded me of ZULU (if you've ever seen that awesome film ;-). Oh, and kudos on including a COMMISSAR QUARRITCH, easily the best character from the actual Avatar!

Keep up the work on the Sequel!

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Wait, how did an entire column of tanks encircle the Na'vi? It must have taken a tactical ge-CREEEEEEEEEEEEED!