Reviews for A fiery year
stacygrrl2002 chapter 21 . 4/25
well, it all pulled together in a flight of fantasy, a.u.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 4/25
a whole bunch of astonishing, disjointed scenes
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 4/25
sentimental. so much for the vaunted magic that finds magicals in the mundane world. I have often wondered how many they miss in their misogeny. and there is never any mention of poor, rurals, the closest was the creeveys whose father was a milkman.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 4/25
I will never understand why he has to have the dance on Christmas day, interrupting students time away from school. it would make much more sense to have it the night before they are dismissed for break. I am also surprised more students don't sneak away like harry. IG...hootch should figure that out.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 4/24
way to go ronnie
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 4/24
what makes any of them think they have a right to issue any punishments to harry over his summer. none of them had any legitimate authority over him at the time. Sirius at the closest, but he was in hiding. snape needs to be tossed in the center of the lake. that or a good bludgeoning charm to the belly and needs to learn to listen and accept and shut up.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Love your stories! I see past grammar, as your storyline is phenomenal, but why are they always smirking? It's bothering me subconsciously.
God of thunder117 chapter 23 . 8/16/2017
Very nice story keep up the good work
Blosiom chapter 23 . 10/3/2016
brilliant story well done
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21/2016
Wonderful I loved this fix and the one befor as well
Ultra Indulgence chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
You have a good premise for your story but then you become rather repetitive in your plots and your characters- it's all becoming a bit flimsy as you can adding random elements rather than fleshing out already your original. Also, by not checking your work for grammatical errors it ruins the work as people have to go back and re-read the work with the correct words.
kitty chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Good story. Just two words...spell check. All the misspellings and wrong words make it hard to read.
honore chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
I loved it. There were a quite a few usage, grammar and spelling issues, but your ability to tell a story outweighed that. Please continue to write. Thanks
David chapter 23 . 8/9/2014
I liked it a lot. It's spelled "amazed" by the way, not "amassed". But other than the grammar errors it was really good- I liked the sorting hat's song at the end. Cheers!
UC chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
awesome story and a cool ending.