Reviews for You Are Simply You
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awww, that was adorable :3 5/5 easily

- Rose

P.S. I would love to read more! :)
nipongi chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
:D so cute! XD thank you for writting it. it made me hate less Valentines Days. :)
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
aaaaw! its as sweet as 10 pounds of nutella(lolz, yummm!)! tasty, sweet and fluffy! lets carpool to the dentist, no? *links arms* XP
Catra T. L. Heaveno chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is the best loveless fic. I have read in long time. It was beautiful and sweet.
Riaries chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
aw so cute and fluffy.
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Ohh, this was exactually the kind of fluff I needed. Thanks great job!
Zwei chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hurry and update the Kek and Harry story whose name I can't remember for my life.
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw, that was so cute!*smiles*
promocat chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
such a nice little piece of fluuf-course it was valentine's day!
Taneya chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw. Cute. Always love these two. But I'm not sure Soubi and Ritsuka were completely in character. I would expect Soubi to do something extravagant (and embarrassing) for such an occasion, but I think you might have gone a BIT too far. Probably with the rose petals. Or the candles. Or the BOUQET. I don't know, I think that a couple of those would have been reasonable, but all of them together just makes it seem a bit over the top. And how the hell did Soubi manage to get all that stuff to Ritsuka's house and up into his room, anyway? He probably would have had to use some spells, I think. And when Ritsuka walks into his room and has no idea who did all of that stuff? Would Ritsuka REALLY have NO idea? And if he didn't, he definitely wouldn't be as calm as he was. Just imagine walking into your room and having it decked out like that. If you knew it was your romantic interest, that would be nice, if over the top. But if you didn't know who it was? HELLA STALKER ALERT. Still, despite the inconsistencies (which I always get hung up on, I'm sorry for ranting), it was very sweet and fun to read. Excellent piece.