Reviews for Pandora's Box
wildtrance chapter 8 . 5/13
I'm really pleased that Tobias is dead.
Time Emperor chapter 8 . 3/9
Just finished. Please continue.
Time Emperor chapter 6 . 3/9
Even without perfect control over his magic, he still could have saves that Navi without revealing himself. That was just stupid.
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 1/17
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
kent-jensen chapter 8 . 9/7/2017
plz
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
please continue this story it is so good XD
Guest chapter 8 . 3/23/2017
Can you finish this story it is so good.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Abstergo industry's sound familiar artimess
Beertjes chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Love it... awesome.. Please update soon...
kat1316 chapter 8 . 2/7/2015
already 2015 and no update -.-
kat1316 chapter 6 . 2/7/2015
i really hate that harry didnt intervene before the guy cut the queue off
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
It's quite a shame, if people are optimistic and delusional about humanity's true nature, then they would be sorely disappointed. I can't really see why Harry is going all angst. It's pathetic, especially after the 'normal' humans committed genocide against what could by technicality be considered his own species.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
...I do wonder shouldn't Potter be at least a little misanthropic? He did of course witness how vile and disgusting humanity could be didn't he? His whole species, a mutation, an evolution from Homo sapiens was destroyed by humans. I cannot see any reason why he would even associate with them on a friendly and compassionate level. It's simply illogical.
insane devill chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
awesome story loved it
AschTB chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
to bad you'll never come back to this after so long, it is one of the more well written stories on this site. i appreciate what you have done for this kind of story and the whole image of the movie avatar as a whole. the inclusion of harry potter in this is a bit unexpected at first but made more sense as time progressed in the story, and the change in personality from the movie counterparts makes more sense here then it does in most stories that i have read. i would have liked to see how this ended but what i was given at this stage of the story i am thankful for. so thanks for you hard work on making this story one of the better ones on this site, unfinished or not.