Reviews for Pandora's Box
Abstergo industry's sound familiar artimess
Beertjes chapter 8 . 3/9
Love it... awesome.. Please update soon...
kat1316 chapter 8 . 2/7
already 2015 and no update -.-
kat1316 chapter 6 . 2/7
i really hate that harry didnt intervene before the guy cut the queue off
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
It's quite a shame, if people are optimistic and delusional about humanity's true nature, then they would be sorely disappointed. I can't really see why Harry is going all angst. It's pathetic, especially after the 'normal' humans committed genocide against what could by technicality be considered his own species.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
...I do wonder shouldn't Potter be at least a little misanthropic? He did of course witness how vile and disgusting humanity could be didn't he? His whole species, a mutation, an evolution from Homo sapiens was destroyed by humans. I cannot see any reason why he would even associate with them on a friendly and compassionate level. It's simply illogical.
insane devill chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
awesome story loved it
AcshTheBloody chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
to bad you'll never come back to this after so long, it is one of the more well written stories on this site. i appreciate what you have done for this kind of story and the whole image of the movie avatar as a whole. the inclusion of harry potter in this is a bit unexpected at first but made more sense as time progressed in the story, and the change in personality from the movie counterparts makes more sense here then it does in most stories that i have read. i would have liked to see how this ended but what i was given at this stage of the story i am thankful for. so thanks for you hard work on making this story one of the better ones on this site, unfinished or not.
knight1982 chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
This is pretty good. Better than quite a few of the other stories that have done this crossover. Fairly good characterization though potter seems to have broken off from the original quite severly I can see the progresion from cannon. I will wait for more of this story. Goodwork.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Poor Harry. That really is a hard thing to do, especially after everything he's been through. Hopefully things get better, though I know they'll have to get worse before they do. I hope to read more, though I know how life can be. Keep up the great work! :)
ArthurShade chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
Vary nice I hope to read the next chapter before long
leylinjan chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
this story is incredible! I really hope you'll consider continuing it someday... thanks for sharing!
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
So much potential and just when it starts to heat up and really get going it stops. I think the way that harry's magic changed to be more elemental was good, It fits pandora better I think. I also really like that it wasn't slash. Almost all potter avatar drifters seem unable of realizing that they don't have to only use characters in the film and so stick Harry with tsu'tey instead of coming up with a new female oc. Its a trend you see proliferated all over fanfic. That or for reasons unknown there is a disproportionally large number of gay fanfic writers
MosquitoFodder chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Would love to see this updated if you're still alive :)