Reviews for Thank You
Legoelf chapter 5 . 4/17
I got so infuriated by those doctors but so glad they got out tho
Einzelfall chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
hey
like it very much :D
ElizaT chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Awesome! C:
Steelhorse67 chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Great fic, really enjoyed it. glad the boys got out of there but also curious about what would of happened with sam on the psych ward. Thought u captured the boys well.
Liz Roman chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Great story. Very well written!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
EXCELLENT! I really enjoyed this! I have a really strong stomach but this episode really kind of grossed me out. I HATED the idea of another brother. To be perfectly honest I still hate the idea of a third brother. As far as I'm concerned there are TWO brothers. Dean and Sam. Period. Anyway I loved how protective Dean was in this. I hated that the doctor had issues with it. If he knew anything about their life he would shut his cakehole! I mean the guy is making judgements about the boys and their relationship when he know's nothing about them. FANTASTIC JOB!
Angelic Abomination chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Good story. Right up there with

BarbaraGER's My head in their hands.

Damned shrinks!
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
Loved it. Every single word! Thx so much for taking the time and doing this.
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
metallica tape? I don't get it. What happened to the tape?

Your story is amazing, btw. Hated the ending of the episode, by far not enough hurt!Sam. You rock!

and I wanna punch these dorctors...really badly...
CalamityJim chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
I liked this. One thing about the show is it rarely has time to deal with actual aftermath, such as injuries. It was an interesting take on how even more things can go wrong in the lives of Winchester.
daleaikman chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
great story. It was worng of them not to show how they fix Sam's arms and side. You did a good job at tell what happened. I think you should write a part 2.
T.L. Arens chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Well told! A really great 'inside' story. :D I loved how Sam bucked the psychiatric system. Thank you so much for writing!
Cainchan chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
hey :-) Great story. It was really nice to see how dean cares about his baby brother and that he is now there for him.

best wishes cain
K.H.Kurosaki chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Loved it. And I can see the doctors responding this way. I've dealt with a fair share of psych docs and I hate to say that almost all of them get a theory and stick with it. Doctor's just don't listen to their patients. It's annoying, rude, and plain disrespectful. Glad Dean got Sam out of there.
Ash8 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010