Reviews for Tomorrow
No Contact Ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is niceI Enjoy I can not thank you enough for writing these stories!
Knight The Cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Awwww... Bad Ivan, hurting my/his Yao-kun... Nice fic. And, as usual, SAAAD.
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hm... This was really good. I was really happy with it, actually. While i was reading it I couldn't help but think, "Dammit... why cant I think of ideas this good?" Hell, I can't even think of /ONE/ damn RussiaxChina story idea! fml... Sorry for my pointless ramblings, it just gets a bit frustrating, to say the least. In any case, like i said, this was really good. I kind of hoped that this would be a two-shot and the next chapter would be for the next morning, and Yao would have to be the one making it up to Ivan, since he /did/ forget. That woulda been interesting. In any case, still a great little piece!
454g chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I am so happy to see you back!

Hope to see more of your works TVT
foxfary chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
poor Ivan yao forgot i would be so mad id probably cry just to make him feel bad, hehe then id make him sleep on the couch, but Ivan is more forgiving than i, wow that says alot!
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Very cute :3 Thank you for posting!
Intoxicated.Panda chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Aww, poor Ivan was neglected! But I loved how HK called Ivan brother in law (and how Ivan loves it), and how he profits from it XD!
kimuro chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I'm very happy to see your Rochu fic again.! o

Well,their anniversary is on Valentine's Day~~It sounds so romantic!
Hasegawa chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
it was sweet! and Poor Ivan; and he was looking forward to it too...
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Heehee. Cute! I love Psycho!Ivan, lol
SuicideMonday chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Yay~ You're writing rochu again! I love your Rochu fics!

Hm, I wonder how that 'tomorrow' went. XD

Happy Chinese New Year!
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
So sweet, and well written, I liked how it seemed like a normal day...and I love how you give them an anniversary

Tomorrow will bring...? :D

Poor Ivan got forgotten D:...and poor Yao got all tired out by Yong Soo XD

I like this a lot :)
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
XD Is a happy person. Wants to know what will happen "tomorrow" ?
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was really good. I liked the everyday-slice-of-life feeling, and the tired, hazy atmosphere.

Yao and Ivan's personalities were evenly matched out, and complimented each other nicely. I liked Ivan's...Bi-polar(?) hints :]

Good job.