Reviews for The Adventures of Eliot and the Tiny Thing of Evil
Koxie chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
LMFAO! OT3 is so much Win D

Very well written crack fic!
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Aw, Eliot is the bestest boyfriend ever.
Passionate Heart chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Amazingly cute and tons of laughter! This chapter was amazing and fun! Angry Eliot's the bomb! Lol. Thanks for a great wakeup call!
Candy chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I think this was meant to be cute and funny. It wasn't. It was dysfunctional and neurotic Parker and an Eliot that exists in no universe except this one. I'd love to give well deserved praise for this but if I gave what it deserves someone would probably cry.
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
omg that was amazingly adorable! D no that was amazingly adorable to the infinite power!
Jess chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aww, that's pretty awesome. Although, I have to say, I would have gone with Arwen before Éowyn, but that's alright. ]
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Okay, that last scene almost made the whole thing worthwhile but...Yeah, Parker is a whiny bitchy brat through most of this fic. She shouldn't get her way just cuz she screams and cries and she calls Eliot an asshole too much. lol, sorry if that seems to come out of the blue, but, as I'm sure you're aware, I just finished The Intervention Job and I think she had a similar thing going on in that one but not as much, and all my negative vibes were focused on Sophie...but yeah. That annoyed the crap out of me.

Anyway, it was still a well written fic, and maybe I'm biased cuz i don't like Eliot getting screwed over...though just screwed is alright. Lol. Anyway, that's it, my 2 cents.

pj
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That... was... hilarious. God help me, I didn't stop laughing through the entire thing, especially the scene where they tried to name it. Thank you soo much for writing something this ridiculous and yet mainly in-character.
Cathartes chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Cute, cute, cute! I *wish* Eliot were this cuddly and mock-grumpy on the show . . . in canon I'm pretty sure he really does hate Parker and may be kind of an a**hole. But way to redeem him in fiction!
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw, so perfect. And someone who's not a dog person, you got the body language and stuff spot on! Bill would have loved her grumpy daddy Eliot!
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
lol! that's awesome!

you have an amazing writing ability!
Sumhope chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You have the amazing ability to make this all seem plausible. It must be because everyone's voice sounds just like them. They need to snatch you up as a writer for the show. Because as much as I love watching now I would go crazy if this (the fic) actually happened!