Reviews for Happiness Escourted Despair to the Door
BrandonMichelle chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I think this story is absolutely beautiful, I like the love scenes especially. I've had it in my favourites for ages and i havent reviewed it, sorry! I really love this story.
KC chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
I loved this story, just like I have loved all your others that I'm slowly catching up on. The ending to the last chapter was beautiful. You keep everyone in character and write about the love and faith Marius and Cosette have in eachother so well. When I finished the book, I wondered how Cosette would deal with things and how their life would be, so this story was lovely.
frustratedstudent chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Beautiful. You captured just what I love about Cosette and Marius: a couple who believe in each other and in love so much that they can perhaps overcome anything.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
this is an ADORABLE ending...I love it, and I'm going to MISS it!
Eponine Thenardier chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Ah! Poor Marius! Poor Cosette! Is Marius going to Vernon? Oh, please, please, please write more! Don't keep us in such suspense!
frustratedstudent chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Ouch. I was wondering whether Cosette would lash out at Marius for what happened, but this is equally painful. Poor them! And I am sad that this is almost over. You really should do more Cosette/Marius fic. :D
Eponine Thenardier chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Yay! I was so sad when I thought it was over - the label says it's completed. So the death scene is coming up in the next chapter? I would suggest you do two versions of it - one from Marius' POV, and the other from Cosette's. It's such an emotional scene for both of them, and I always wanted to see both of their perspectives. What are you planning to write once this story is over?
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
um...fantastic chapter, darling. You've got IT...what ever IT is.
frustratedstudent chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
Poor Cosette is going to be heartbroken in the next chapter. And Marius too, I guess. I love how you have been handling this subject. :D
Eponine Thenardier chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Whoops...you're right. I checked it out. Ah, well, with 1500 pages and a three and a half-hour musical to memorize backwards and forwards, I guess things are bound to fall through. I'm sad this story is over...please, please, PLEASE write more!
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
awww...poor Cosette!
frustratedstudent chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Sounds like Cosette is being lighthearted as opposed to actually being happy. Poor girl. Now I really want to strangle Marius, though you write him well!
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love this story so much!

You write Marius and Cosette so well. theyre the only canon pairing the whole book, but u wouldnt know that from whats on this website! lol

anyway nice job. i like all the chapters and how u make all the characters kinda mean to each other and selfish but without them being bad... are u trying to do that? lol

write morE! update update update
frustratedstudent chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Poor Marius and his conscience! I wonder how he'll deal after Valjean's death. Anyway, do continue! :D
Eponine Thenardier chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Oooh...angsty Marius and obliviously over-cheerful Cosette. I like the idea of the two traveling together, except I don't think Marius would want to take Cosette to Vernon - it's a sacred place to him, and he could never really convey to her what the place meant to him. Despite that little discrepancy, this was a wonderful chapter - I'm glad you're continuing on with the story. Marius and Cosette are adorable when done correctly, and you do it wonderfully. Maybe you should have the next chapter be more from Cosette's POV - wondering why Valjean doesn't come anymore, wondering why Marius is in such a weird mood, etc.