Reviews for A Child Unexpected
leonak chapter 15 . 1/13
It's been a long long time since I've read any fanfic or DA fic, or played DA for that matter, but had such a hankering for this story this morning and spent my day off re-reading it - what a pleasure! I read this when you first were posting it and still love it. Wonderfully woven story and the characterization, dialogue, scene-setting... everything is so spot on. Thanks so much! Looking forward to all the ME fic I see posted up here now ;)
scriptophobic14 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Out of the frying pan, into the fire! Let's see how Kallian deals with THIS curveball!
scriptophobic14 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Very tasteful and gripping romance scene. Perfect in every sentence crafted, every mental image invoke. *standing slow clap
scriptophobic14 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Since Bioware has not given us even a glimpse of Seheron, that would make what you've accomplished a feat worthy of praise. It was a masterful depiction of an exotic land: showcasing the difference between cultures while reminding the reader that no matter where you go, some things never change. Five out of five Asalas!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
excellent story loved it soooo much!
julie5 chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
that. was. AWESOME! 11:53 pm I have carnival omorrow but this was sooooo worth staying up late reading! Thank you for writing this I love Zev and fatherhood for him the way you present it is so spot on.
ultimate.green.cheeks chapter 15 . 5/23/2013
Omg! This story is freaking awesome! You can deliver Zevran's character perfectly! I can't imagine Zevran being a father but you make it possible. Good work :)
julie5 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
The perfect summation of a not quite fulfilled relationship with Morrigan. I always saw her as a mix of naivety and ageless wisdom that can only come from the kind of upbringing she had raised to observe the world but never really participate in it, people were a means to an end but she always had a wistful yearning to be a part of people instead of only using them never illustrated more so than in her exchange with the warden about the mirror. For this reason I can never not love her. YOu captured her spirit perfectly. bravo
julie5 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
beautifully done
GlysMari chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Way to go. Take no prisoners Zev. Another excellent chapter skybound2.
GlysMari chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Just in the nick of time. How ridiculously awesome he is, again!
GlysMari chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
What a beautiful interaction and coming together of Zevran and his Warden.
GlysMari chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Stoic, stolid and so very Sten. I love this scenario you've written. The midwife was quite enjoyable.
AndAgain chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
Holy shit.

That was fucking amazing!

(Sorry for the language there. I don't usually, but that needed some extra emphasis)

I read that all in one go. Sold. WRITE MORE DA STUFFFFF WITH ZEVVVRAAAAN 3 w
AndAgain chapter 15 . 11/23/2011
Holy shit.

That was fucking amazing!

I read that all in one go. Sold. WRITE MORE DA STUFFFFF WITH ZEVVVRAAAAN 3 w