Reviews for Beauty or Precision
MewMew2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Okay, so a friend of mine linked me to your story, and I must admit I was more than a little reluctant but I trust her judgement and gave it a chance, I'm glad that I did. Although I am not a particular fan of this pairing, this story worked for me, you did an excellent job. Thank you for sharing this and posting this ill loved paring with the fandom at large :)
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Woow this is a rare pairing. Brilliantly done too. I can almost believe this pairing makes sense! (Which perhaps, is the highest form of compliment that can be given xD)
aalens chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is the first time I've read SS/NL - but it was a revelation. I'll be looking for more now.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
this was amazing written! I loved it, written so perfectly!
Jade chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This was GORGEOUS.
You got an OWL for this story chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This really breaks the sterotype, it is also done with PRECISION and BEAUTY!
Barunka chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was precise.. and beautiful. Very unique.
KatanaDoshi chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEED IT!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Great job! Love the ideas of precision and beauty and how they are in opposition.
SyrupylikeBreakfastinMontag chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
The focus on beauty in this story rather reminded me of the picture of Dorian gray by Oscar Wilde, although with the opposite message about beauty of course. It was very well written. Good job :)
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was simply lovely. Very poetic.
dreaminGemini chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Now I just wanted to say that I really loved your perspective of Neville. It was refreshing. I would have like more to this fic. especially more action. It would have made it better. But i did like it a lot. It put a whole understanding why Neville would like Snape.

great job!
ShatteredHeart-BlueSapphire chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow. This indeed is a rare pairing. You're oneshot was very unique (in my opinion) and very well done. It was different than the usual 'hidden physical beauty'. I liked it, but to be honest, this is the first ever Neville/Severus piece I've read. I found that I liked it, and I think I'll go look for this pairing. Anyway, good job!

My encouragement to you! ]
CoMiCalMe chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
icky... blauh... gross... lol. I told myself I wouldn't read this but guilt has driven me to... damn you!-waves fist angrily-
BeebeeThurlow chapter 1 . 2/16/2010