Reviews for Transformations
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 8/25
I loved this fic! Brilliant writing hon! ;o)
SugarQuill1995 chapter 1 . 4/28
It was good, it just felt incomplete. But regardless I like it! .
lily.sim chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Nice!..could not stop laughing
sad sabrin chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
lovely
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Neat! I like how you focused more on Sam and his struggle. It would have been cool to see what Harry's school in Salem was like. Great work, keep it up :)
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
it was interesting, and one of the best explanations of how Harry became part of La Push
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I actually liked this particular slash. I usually avoid male on male stories because they get very weird and not very realistic. However, with the story lines, and how you did this, I think it was done very well.

I am going to have to keep a look out for more like this.

Tori
Eshi9 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I'm glad you didn't delete your 6000 words! I love insights on Twilight characters. Their stories are talked about a lot, but we don't really get to /see/ them in the books. (Well, this is a totally AU, so that point doesn't mean much. But the same goes for the characters personalities.)

Sam's feelings for Harry through out the story are great. Thank goodness there wasn't any Leah/Emily-like drama (well, I suppose there was some Leah drama.. but not like the Leah and Emily canon stuffs.) And it's also cute that it seems Harry probably held the similar feelings for him as well (for quite awhile).

Sensitive Jacob to the rescue! I'm definitely glad you had him beat some sense into Sam. :\ I feel like Harry may've gone to Sam anyway, but his life would be so bleh.

The way the change happened was cool. x3 And it's interesting that Harry is calling him an animagus when he's a muggle... but I suppose, perhaps, wizards just copy creatures like those of the Quilieute tribe? So maybe they were the animagi first? xD (Sorry that's just my own rambling.)

BOTTOM LINE: ME LIKEYZ.
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I love it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Nice Story.
Fiction-stalker supreme chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Leaves you begging for more. Great, great store.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is amazing! I love it!
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was definitely interesting! So Harry is already an animagi huh, that's interesting! and cool! I'd really like to read more, see how it continues!

After going back and reading all of the if wishes were crossover shots, I decided i should probably check out all your other stuff and put you on author favorite and alert.

lq
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Yuck, I hate Sam, but this was very well-written. I loved it, even though I don't usually like slash.
wolfpup0730 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011