Reviews for Win Canada, Win
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was just really adorable. I'm loving the brotherly fluff!

CupidKirby
professor who chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
if this was on face book there would be a like
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
when canada won gold for the first time on home land I thought i was going to explode I was so happy xD
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Thank you! finally, and olympic fic where America is competitive without being a total a$$. *hugs*
KittenwithaSledgehammer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010

Awesomeness!

And they took home a second gold medal in the snowboarding, I think! XD

I was cheering for Canada through about the whole thing... I had better start cheering for USA now. XD

Gethsemani chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oui~ Alexandre Bilodeau won our first Canadian gold medal on canadian soil ! WOOHO *cheers*

-shot-

I loved your fic. o3o
Lucy chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hey, Muse! It's ShayleeFaerie11 from Mene. You sent me the think to your story and asked me to read it and review...so here i go. :)

Thank you for sharing this with me!

I'd like to point of first that I really love your writing style. You have quite a way with words!

I really like the way this story in particular is told, from the point of view of Canada. I really appreaticate the creativity involved in making America and Canada actual people, it's brilliant personification. :)

I enjoyed the character's personalities a lot too, because they seemed really fitting and they were played in a great way.

I'm really glad Canada won the gold, because it made this story all the better.

All in all, it was a very charming and well written story!

keep up the good work, Muse. :D!
lapluie chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Tears were in my eyes when I watched Alex take gold.

So proud of Canada 33

Its so nice of Alfred to cheer for Matt.

Thanks for writing this
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hellz yeah! Go Canada! XD

I'm absolutely loving these Olympics, it's just perfect that it's in Vancouver, and the strive for their first Gold Medal... AWESOME!

I'm so happy about all the stories involving the Olympics. I'm watching it rigorously. :)

Thanks for the read! America-Canada sibling love makes me all warm inside. I love them so much. Ha ha. You rock!
honey-for-you chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I loved this! It was an adorable drabble, and it made me so happy knowing other people were thinking of the Nations reaction at the Olympics. When I told my friends something like "Alfred can't be too happy right now..." (When referring to the Ice Skating.) They thought I'd reach my breaking point. ;

Anywho, very cute story, and yes, many people here, even in the south where we barely get snow, are rooting for the northern neighbors. :) Though, now that dear Matthew has won a medal, I don't think we'll keep that pity up. Can you imagine Thursday night? (Canada vs. America, Men's hockey!) The blood that will be shed. xD
Resident Fruit Knife chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
YES! I WANTED TO SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS! XD EPIC AWESOME. *shot for abusing caps*

Seriously, I felt sorta sad/bad the first night, for the athlete who got silver, but I couldn't help grinning at the crowd who was cheering so crazily when their athlete won gold. This was so cute and I couldn't help but to 'aw' throughout the entire thing. Awesome story!

-RFK-
AlphaKantSpell chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hahah! I literally just watched this event! Grats on getting the story up first! I was cheering for Canada (and America) all the way. It would have been really awkward if the guy born in Vancouver (but on the Australia side) would have one or the French guy (since it was basiclly the same sanario).

I was shocked by the French guy's clothes - such a gaudy shade of orange! I couldn't believe Francis would aprove of it.

AKS