Reviews for A Gritty Reboot
thisguyyouknow chapter 1 . 1/4
This was a riot start to finish and now my family thinks im on drugs
Runecutter chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
As a story kind of cute and occasionally funny.

As a background for a "real kid" Harry it is hilariously insane and nowhere close to believable... That boy would be SERIOUSLY damaged in the head to do all these things, especially making that visit to the Police.

also James Gordon? HONESTLY... Rob Peele would have been more subtle. (Robert "Bobby" Peele is the commissioner that reformed the London Metropolitan police, leading to the creation of what still is called Bobby or sometimes "Peelers") and Harry doesn't even think he's Batman for crying out loudly!
Sazq chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
hahaha, this was pretty damn amusing! I love the idea of a gritty super hero harry, kicking ass and taking names one teenage punk at a time :P keep up the great work.
ashir chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
This is really funny. I hope you do a sequel.
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
This would be an absolute blast to see the rest of, especially if he continued with the journal later. It was a fun read, and I really enjoyed it.

Cel
silversnitch4765 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
This is one of the funniest things i read, thank you.
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Fun read. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for writing!
Locothehood chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Good god keep it going.
Llew444 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
That was very funny and i woud be delighyed to see a seque!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
You have excellent writing skills.
ashwingsmokefeather chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
This was made of pure awesome. If you feel so inclined, a sequel of any length would be much appreciated!
pikachucat chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
awesome
kase519 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Fun!
marsolino chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I swear I had to stop reading because I was laughing so much. The Rorschach part was so hilarious I had to step back a take a couple of huge breaths...
Thatguy chapter 1 . 5/31/2015