Reviews for The Bet
NS2002 chapter 6 . 1/26
This is freaking amazinggg! Come on please update it? Its nice to see Cameron having the upperhand in their relationship for once! I'm begging you for an update...Please? Pretty please?
Chevalier Lecteur chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
This story is GLORIUS! I hope you continue it cause, cause... cause it's AWESOME! And NO awesome story should go unfinished! And I know it's hard because the show writers were idiots and killed Hameron, but you can't let them succeed! You must keep the memory alive! Continue the story, keep their memory alive... ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
astavares chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
you need to finish this, I beg you! great story!
jameni chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Time for a update soon?
I like it !
littleducecoupe chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I just found your story. I hope that you are going to continue. We don't get enough of House and Cameron, certainly not from the show. Great story.
Swarkles chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I love this! Please update!
Ravenclaw992 chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Nice job, House. The date was going well and he had to ruin it! / LOL, IHOP.

Hopefully, they do go on a second date. The bet is still on!

Hope you plan to update soon because this story has got me hooked.

I don't blame you for the lack of motivation. I kind of lost interest after Cameron left (that ep was sad) and I haven't really watched a lot of the 7th or 8th season because of it. I barely finished through the 6th season.

Im looking forward to reading more from you!

And yeah, Cameron looks good in a red dress, hmm? (-;
Ravenclaw992 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Roses? ( Nice touch, House. The note was hysterical! "I know some of them are damaged, but I thought you'd be into that." LOL, that had me laughing. That is most definitely House!

So Wilson is going to help House with the bet? Wilson must be pretty sure that House is going to lose. Yay for Chinese food, though.
Ravenclaw992 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
LOL Okay, you are awesome when it comes to House! Especially with House/Wilson!

And I must say...sometimes I absolutely love the patients. (

Looks like this bet isn't going to be easy. Cameron is actually resisting (but hopefully not for long).

My instincts tell me that Wilson will be the one paying $500 by the end of this. Haha!
Ravenclaw992 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Are you kidding me? You write amazingly well for House-it was almost as if I were watching the show! (

This should be good. I've always been a Hameron fan, so I am looking forward to this. Maybe I'll check out your other story as well.
nadrixam chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Thanks for updating, and I hope you continue to do so! I like this story. :) I enjoy watching House trying to woo Cameron (unlike what happens in the show -grumblegrumble-)

Also, IHOP's do still exist in the states, and are quite popular. They are actually open 24/7, by the way (not that you'd be able to know that, of course). Awesome, aren't they? ;)
GBX chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
This story is great! I hope you'll update soon!
Getaway chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Very nice.

Hope ya post more soon.
Ann chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
I hope you continue with this story. I see in your pre chapter notes you abandoned it once before. I will always ship house/Cameron no matter what the crazy writers on the show are doing. This is a entertaining. Showing house feel rejection and Cameron not moodily pining for him as in other( albeit enjoyable if not predictable) stories. Keep it up!