Reviews for Private Tour
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This should have gotten more than 16 reviews. I cried so much at the part where her family died, she was dying, and the love scene. Those are the saddest parts to me. ( But I love the story immensely!
r-cklessly chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
WHAAAAAAAT NOW.

I loved it- I cried, too. BUT AT THE END ? I need some explanation cause i'm quite confused. Was Alice just saying that? Or was it like on purpose? What D: .
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Holy crap! I love this story! Not many people think to write about really minor characters like Gianna. I have always been looking for a fic about her amidst the Cullens and Volturi. It's really well written and I love the flow. Overall, wonderful!

Luv,

Emily
Katelyn Goode chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
! that was a good one! i loved it! :D
Dont live in regret chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was great...and thats amazing that you won. The whole story was written well and just wanted to say I enjoyed every minute. :)
arrr chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Honestly, I would not pick a Gianna story but this one is great! It gives you such a different feel for who she is opposed to the "supposed" monster from New Moon. It is clean, well written with a great storyline. Definitely, a good read!

Kudos to Hockeymom now give us something longer!
Reggie Jolie chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
really enjoyed. I loved how you told the story of Gianna and Matteo. The rejection of it by human blood, the love of family, guilt and finally the reunion with Matty. Also liked the end where the new couple will live with the Cullens.

Congratulations
KristALchelle chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow, Hon! This story is a spectacular roller coaster ride. It was suspenseful and heart breaking as well as sweet and amazingly tender. Awesome job! You are damn right that you deserve your C badge, I hope that you never take it off, cuz we definitely need to read more of your stories! Congratulations! 3 Krista
mommybrook chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Congratulations on the win, honey. I absolutely adore this o/s. So much feeling and emotion. I was in tears quite a few times reading it. If you can elicit that kind of emotion out of me, your an awesome writer in my book. Great job, and I can't wait for you to read the full rec.
Whisper Sweet Nothings chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
A sincerely amazing and beautiful story, full of emotions. You could feel her love for Matty, and her pain, fear and regret, and every other emotion that she experienced. The love story you included between Gianna and Matty was bitter sweet, romantic, and just...lovely. Beautifully written, and I can definitely picture that as being how she came to work there. Great job!
VerucaSalts chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Congratualtions on the contest win, you deserved it! This was an awesome one shot, the writing is great and the story was great. I really enjoyed your portrayl of Gianna's character it was awesome.

Take care,

Meddz
NCChris chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Congratulations on your Forgotten Femmes win. I was so impressed with the story!

Gianna is such an interesting character and is often overlooked within the fandom. I loved how you gave her such depth as a character. She lived and loved before joining the Volturi.

I was struck by the wonderful and heartbreaking intensity of her wedding night with Matty. It certainly wasn't graphic but was perhaps one of the best, most moving lemons I have read in a oneshot.

Within the story we are also exposed to Sulpicia. We see her as a protector and mentor for first Gianna and later Matty, as well. What an interesting glimpse into her character! I loved that, even faced with Aro's disapproval, she took care of both Gianna and Matty and helped them to embrace the eternity they desired.

When they arrive at the Cullen's home and Alice greets them with "We’ve been waiting for you!" I was reminded of Jasper's meeting with Alice. Instant acceptance. It was just very well done.

Again, congratulations and I'm excited to see more from you in the future!

Best wishes,

NCChris
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wow. I don't know what I would change, ou did such a great job! Maybe the character of Felix I would change somehow, I don't know. I was feeling Gianna's emotions as she watched her family die.
MaitresseSaint chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I absolutely loved this! I thought you're characterization of Gianna was magnificent! You did an amazing job on your first fic. I'm literally in awe.

Congratulations on winning the contest! I look forward to reading more from you.

Keira
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Sharon, this piece was so beautiful. The dichotomy of emotion that you render in this one shot left me reeling. You sucked me into Gianna's soul and I felt for her. That is a very powerful tool in a writer's belt to be able to draw a reader in that quickly and hold them as tight as you have done with this piece.

I'm excited to see more of your writing offerings. Wear that C-badge with pride girl, your talent is shiny and bright.

xo