Reviews for Fire Becomes Ice
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 30 . 8/20
OK, this time I am actually in the right chapter...almost, because the fanfiction app wouldn't let me post this review in chapter 31 for some reason! Anyway, I've thought about The alternate Breaking Dawn storyline since my last review and decided that Jacob will imprint on Renesmee, and she'll be able to become fully human because she'll share Edwards shifting ability. Nessie could go to school on the reservation with Jacob, Who will become good friends with Desiree. either that, or she could go to high school with Edward, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, and Bella. I imagine that Carlisle and Esme's granddaughter will age normally when she shifts to human form. what are your thoughts? I forgot one more thing, Edward and Bella will be able to conceive Renesmee normally because Edward will be human when they...Y'know, have sex, so he won't hurt Bella. i'm done speculating, now back to reading Remember Me and the Mission. Thank you so very much for writing these three incredibly awesome stories and the best of luck to you and your future writing projects, whether they are Twilight related or something completely different!
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 22 . 7/13
Uhh, they're doing whatever they want. Its not their body to do anything with.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 21 . 7/13
This chapter was so so irritating. The fact that Bella found out about the curse is annoying. I was hoping that Jacob would get a chance in this story but I guess not. An extremely disappointing chapter.
Reinbeau chapter 31 . 6/30
THANK YOU!

Unique and entertaining.
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 31 . 6/5
I want to apologize for posting my review two weeks ago in chapter 1 of this story that gave the ending away. I didn't realize until it was too late what I had done and if only you could select the text of the first review, paste it into the clipboard, and copy it into a second review for the correct chapter, and delete the original review. However, that's impossible, so I must settle for profusely apologizing for not paying closer attention to what I was doing. I'm sorry if my revealing review turned anyone off to reading the story and I just want to say that all twilight fans should read this awesome fanfiction! Trust me, you'll never think of It clips or Breaking dawn the same way again after you finish reading the final chapter of the story!
ColeAndPhoebeForever chapter 1 . 5/22
Oh my gosh, I am finally finished reading the story and it took me forever! I prolong reaching the end of the story for as long as I possibly could, but I absolutely loved this alternate universe eclipse fanfiction! This was one of the best Freaky Friday stories I've ever read! The story was incredible and I especially enjoyed when Jacob and/or Edward and Bella are trying, and failing, to explain the truth to the Cullens! I LOVE how you blended the story seamlessly with the events of Eclipse, never gonna look at Stephenie Meyer's book the same way again. The ending was perfect, especially the twist with Edward and Jacob being able to switch between human/vampire forms. I imagine Breaking Don unfolding as we know it, with the exception no Rosalie and Jacob's relationship won't be as antagonistic, and Edward won't be able to H as long as he keeps shifting between vampire and his new human form. I believe Renesmee will still be born, however Jacob won't imprint on her because he'll be with Desiree. I liked what Stephenie Meyer did with Jacob imprinting on Renesmee, though, just to drive Edward crazy! Now Edward and Jacob are forever changed in my head and it will be really difficult to read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn without imagining the events of your story and I honestly wouldn't have it any other way! Now, I'm off to read Remember Me and of course, The Mission, But I do intend on rereading Fire Becomes Ice in the very near future! You're an awesome writer and I can't wait to read your next Twilight project!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
i love it , its really good!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
AMAZING!
Kimnd chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
So i guess his subconscious is trying to make up for 90-odd years of no sleep.
poopyface chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
loved it
TeamJacob1998 chapter 31 . 12/4/2013
This was awesome. You should write about Jacob's experiences with the Cullens after this story ends. I think it would be cool.
meelee72 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
What a pickle they're in. Lol.
They definately need to tell Bella asap.- They need to tell EVERYONE asap!- at least all of the Cullens.
This is gunna be crazy, Edward on the Rez & Jacob at the Cullem house.
I do think that later they will have a better understanding of each other in this alternate universe.
Cool world u've created. :))
Ugh, wish I didn't have to go to work! Blah.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
What a great idea for a story!
U have my full attention.
Can't wait to see how this plays out!
:))
Miss SheDevil chapter 31 . 5/13/2013
This was an amazing story. You're a wonderful writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories. This was a very neat idea and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I would have reviewed for the previous chapters but I only started reading it four hours ago and was far too engrossed in the story to say anything [sorry about that]. Thanks for posting, though. :D Awesome fanfic :)
WannabexBlondie chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Jacob as Edward is getting on my nerves now, with risking seeing Bella the way that he is. If he were real and in front of me, I'd.. well, I guess there's not much I could do other than hurt myself in attempts to physically hurt him, is there? Haha.