Reviews for Valentine's Day
Wense chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Great story, but a little too magic fluff with the "I think I fell in love with you" that was a bit too much and a bit predictable. I also wanted to ask you: Will you make a sequel of Four times? Pretty please _ this os was really excellent!
Xox
Wense ;)
Critiq chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was absolute trash. U really dont have the knack for smut. The whole thing was rushed and boring.
Dramione762 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i love it!
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Good. Draco isn't all bad
Anonymos chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I see you like creating sex scenes? Well, HAVE FUN! They'tr great, and very well worded and detailed. LOL. Why do you fics always make me laugh!? xD MAKE MORE.
pujafelton chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
so cute loved it little short though but nice:)
TheWarriorQueen chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hahahahaha! Poor 'Mione. I know how she feels, only I got no Malfoy around... :( Good grammar and spelling... Excellent vocabulary... An all round thumbs up.
galnkay chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awh:) this was sweet.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
well, that was actually exactly what i was looking for. a short, sweet, dramione fluff with a bit of smut thrown in for fun. (;

you definitely hit the hail on the head. For a one-shot, I think it definitely moved at an okay-pace. And that's the beauty of a one-shot, yeah? You dont know what all has been going on in OOC Draco&Hermione's heads for all the events leading up to this particular moment. I love it.

great story, and you're an amazing author. (:
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Your right. It WAS OOC. But it was still good, a little rushed maybe but still good!
your guardian angel 4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
that wuz so sweet!
Aeris1172 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I read the first paragraph and was immediately super frustrated. Why? Not because it's bad, but because I was writing a fic that involved Valentine's Day a long time ago and it dealt with Hermione musing on her hatred of pink & red hearts and streamers. I just spend 40 minutes looking for the notebook I had it in. Insert frustration here.

It wasn't bad, particularly. I felt that it was very sweet when Malfoy told her that he wanted to prove to her that he meant what he'd said in their dorm, but I felt like the last half of the story lacked alot of feeling and perhaps it was a bit rushed? It wasn't bad though! It could have been alot more descriptive (not necessarily with the sex, but with feelings and thoughts, etc.) Good job though, all in all!

- Aeris
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Cute story, though things might have moved a little too fast.
ohhbabiix chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Heyy. :) I like how you started off the story and everything. It is interesting and all, but the ending wasn't what I expected. I feel like it was really awkward seeing them bond like that all of a sudden. : It was a good turn and everything, I guess it's just me that I can't picture Draco doing something like that all of a sudden. And Hermione didn't seem to protest much either about it as if she was alright with Draco doing all that. Despite that though, I thought the story was great. :D
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw, that was cute and I loved it!