Reviews for 15 year old Magic Teacher Negi
Experiment Kraj chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
Wow, this story is pretty good. I like it quite a bit. Keep up the good work.
anegikonokafan chapter 14 . 4/28/2010
Great chapter!

Anyways, I was thinking...if you're going to start the "Evangeline Arc", I'm guessing the victims would (probably/possibly) be Konoka or Nodoka.

Are you going to start the "Kyoto Arc" soon? I think that ARC is a one big thumbs up for this fic BUT during the "Kyoto Arc" what will you do Setsuna's case?

Oh well, it's your fic so I guess it's up to you! If you want any help or suggestions feel free to ask.

Signed by: eixirt
PS: eixirt is my real P.N. here in
NegiKonokaFan chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
When will you continue with this fic? It's a great material so don't waste it! Anyways, great story! Just don't forget to UPDATE, got it!

This isn't a tsundere, so don't be mistaken!

UPDATE!
Patcheresu chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
Nice! I really like your work on this story with action, adventure, and romance.
nukiju chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
I have to say, this is really well written but I wanted to ask you far you intend to take it along the main story line, (the farther you go the more combat there is) I suggest you try a few combat scenes with the Evangelene arc and see if you really aren't suited for them after all before you discard the whole idea.
feninja chapter 14 . 4/2/2010
Great story so far. i found this negixkonoka to be very interesting, i was getting tired of all the konokaxsetsuna pairings...not that konokaxsetsuna is a bad thing!...don't hate me.
Shaitan Elnefi chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
hmm, i normally dont touch negima fics (despite the series being one of my fav) and expecially POV fics, but i actually really really enjoyed this story and ive always been a huge fan of konoka.

I also like how your changing the story as u go since i dont think it would have had the needed flow otherwise. really hope u can maintain the relationship between these two

a few questions/suggestions:

1. if possible, could u mention whose perspective it is when you change? in my opinion, ur story's biggest weakness is the confusion generated by this, specifically when u change rapidly

2. will this fic feature erotic content? i know u rated it M, but it doesnt seem more than a high T. not trying to pressure u either way, but i was curious?

3. How far do u plan on taking this fic (how much of the main storyline will u follow) and are you current on the Japanese release (chap 282 i think)?

4. as for plot suggestions, i might suggest raising negi's initial magic skills so he can fight more on par with eva.

5. if u do keep the kyoto arc and setsuna, i think you should either change her backstory completely or change the source of her affections. otherwise, we have yuri with a tragic ending and i would really be saddened by that. a suggestion

includes:

having setsuna be a friend of negi's who transfers in to the academy to join him as they grow in strength. then have something come up and negi leaving his love (konoka) in setsuna's hands. they then become best friends as setsuna tells konoka about negi's child hood.

6. also if u keep the kyoto arc, can we have a natsumixkotaro bit? it would be cool to have a 15 year old kotaro flirting with her

and thats it. looking back, i realized this is the longest review for a fic ive ever written and this isnt even my fav fandom. haha

anyway, please write more soon and if u want to bounce negima plots off me, i would be thrilled. this story is great!
maikeru youkai chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
i really like how u made your stories n i hope u update soon
fated slayer chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
you have done well with this chapter as with chapters before. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work
Negikofan chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
Can't wait for the date! Keep on writing!
Yessi chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
good very good...it would've been better if it was asuna and not konoka...but overall very interesting
Man of galifray chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
Hurry up please with the new chapter I am dying to see more twists in the negima story and amy possible interaction between negi and konoka
Negikofan chapter 13 . 3/8/2010
Please update soon! I like this story very much!
Cutenegi chapter 13 . 3/3/2010
I love that ending! It was so cute! Please update!
Negikofan chapter 12 . 3/1/2010
Love it, can't wait for more! Update soon!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »