Reviews for 15 year old Magic Teacher Negi
KiraTheWolf chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
That was better than I supposedly thought. I'm glad I gave this fic a try. I'm also VERY happy that there is Negi/Konoka in this fic, since they're so underwritten. Negima fics are overpowered by KonoSetsu... beware... Update soon!
Ignisha chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Nice chapter!

I definitely like this idea of Negi being a 15 year old then a 10 year old! Hope you'll keep this up!
Liloni chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
awesome story man. im realy looking foward to more.
fated slayer chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
this is a good story and cliffhangers aren't evil they make people want to read more of your writing.
KxR24 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
I suggest the pairing Negi/Konoka or Negi/Mana, i really like Mana.
Kurush Wuzurg chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Okay, now this is starting to head into the 'M' rating, the way this goes. I like it so far.

When leaving you pairing suggestions, we really leave it to you on how to make it happen. I plan a Negi/Chizuru myself and see how that's gonna go. Take your time in planning them, and once you start thinking on something, you just can't stop.

And somehow, I think it would be a good idea to actually have Asuna catch the two residents in bed together, and watch the chaos ensue. It'll be great.

-Kurush
slushiefulloflove chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Another chap well done! Nodoka got a little selfish... that's very OOC which is good for a change. And I liked the little morning scene with Konoka and Negi... Your chap made my day )... Update soon )
slushiefulloflove chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Yo! Great story. I like how Negi and Konoka getting along so I think you should move on with them. Or NegixEvangeline... ANy of the 2 would be fine... ) Can't wait till next chapter!
Kurush Wuzurg chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Right. I got no problems with first person perspective, except that it only gives the reader only the protagonist's view of things.

This ought to be fun as well. Can't wait to see the pairings. For the record, try the angle of NegixChizuru or NegixMisa, something up those alleys. Just a suggestion.
Kallu chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Great chapter. Much better in length and virtualy no errors. Keep up the good work and update soon!

ps: As for pairings my favorite is Evangeline/Negi
Kallu chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great start. I didn't really notice any punctuation errors and the story itself seems well written just a little short. Update soon!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4