Reviews for Delusions of the Truth
Bohemian Boswell chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
First of all, you don't suck...so don't you dare! Second of all, there is no need for you to apologize over the fact that your story made people cry. That only means that you touched hearts and minds. What you have written here is beautiful, as is the dialogue added by your friend. I have read quite a few fics in which the duo has admitted their love for each other, but this one is very unique to me. The fact that the confession came from the fevered subconscious of Watson gave it an extra touch of sincerity as one's subconscious does not lie. I found it touching, also, how their admission of love to each other was a bit shy. I know that Watson was delirious, but it was just lovely how Holmes responded to him in the language of his delirium.
Samu chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really loved the fever talked and the crazy sense it made in the end. Holmes and Watson were really adorable in this. I also loved the hints of Lestrade and Clarky's fever.
anon chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Loved the role reversal!
Sir Casey of the Lea chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Aaaaaaa! I didn't cry but I made strange noises. Love it!
SwordSpirit chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Ha that line, "someone has to tell the house that the chicken loves it", made me AWWWWWW out loud xp

Sweet story, a nice little read :) x
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL, WOW. WOW. WOW...I loved it ALL...more..? Oh please...? O.O
Piwi-chan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
wow ! That was really a beautiful story, very sweet
Neutral747 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Will there be more? I would like to hear more about the house and the chicken.
NickyNineDoors99 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aw.. it didn't make me cry, but it came close(:...
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Aw I love Chicken and House stories! I can only assume the kettle is Mrs. Hudson? Anyways I absolutly loved it.
omppuliini chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
How sweet It was quite funny with Watson slipping in and out of consciousness. I also loved the way Holmes realized the meaning of "house", "chicken" etc. This was SO Holmes: "Grass. Grass is part of a yard. Scotland Yard." No one else would ever get that.
LyraHazelnut chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
very nice. crazy, in such an endearing way. .
Ris chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Great!
kaza chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ah! ;; this is soo beautiful!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I love the code! That was so cute, the way Holmes interpreted John's words.