Reviews for Pleasure in Memories
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Pleasure in Memories" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, AdultFanFiction and Archive Of Our Own both allow these types of works.)
TwoCamelsInATinyCar chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Really nicely done! Emmett sucks! I would read another chapter!
Blackstone Heart chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
That was AMAZING! It was soooo heart breaking but beautiful and sad and AMAZING!
DaniaMCullen chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
J that was AWESOME. Great slash. Best one I've read yet and how sucky for James, poor guy. I actually hate Emmett, never thought I could. Ugh you have me so confused now lol
84gemstone chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Frist Happy Birthday but i think i have missed it?

Second WOW The dating thing was confusing but i think i get it now LOL OMG I did not see that come going to pimp it out
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Poor James! How could Emmett, but especially Esme do that to him? I know it was a O/S, but if you ever feel like writing more for the story it's fine by me. )
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw, I feel bad for James! You think Emmett could at least have told him over the phone instead of leaving a message on Facebook. That's on par with a sticky note break-up! Enjoyed the story. Good luck in the contest!
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Awesome. I did not see that ending coming, you twisted it nicely. Probably one of the only times I've felt bad for James! Good luck!
jezzeria chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Poor James! Makes me sad, every damn time. Well it makes me feel like I am James so I feel sad, angry, disbelief and kinda like I wanna vomit at the thought of Emmett being with Jame's sister and not with him. That bastard!

I can't believe Esme would do that to her own brother!

I can't believe Emmett is really just...really just a jerk. He's trying to play the "nice" boy act, but he's just like Justin with the fucking games! GAME PLAYER! lol

Anywho, LOVE THIS to infinity and beyond. You're such an amazing writer, and you even got to me to read SLASH! I love seeing what you create :)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Poor James & What about Carlisle? I though him & Esme were all hot & heavy on the dance floor & James had to look away? She's a little vixen huh! By what Emmett was saying I guessed he had gone straight but sleeping with James sister, wow! Poor James!
SaffreeLove chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
oh bb, fuck! That was a great FML fic. I hope it's always just a fic.
hol119 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
N never thought I'd say this: poor James! Ah jhrbrown this was a great o/s I hope you're proud of yourself. I really liked your James character. Plus holy hot slash *fans self* that was fantastic!
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
So few fics paint James in an sympathetic light. Kudos for pulling it off. Good luck in the contest!
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
what a way to find out something like that! good luck!
IAmToWait chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
First, thanks for the awesome thank you! You're so sweet.

Second, I like this. I feel really bad for James and that's the first time that's ever happened in a fic. It's also well-written and makes you feel as lost as James. Like, you feel his longing for Emmett, is that makes sense. You long too, you know?

Great job!

That was a crazy unfortunate prompt, though.