Reviews for Only as a Guest
Avvizzire chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was absolutely HEARTBREAKING. The whole story was so melancholic and hopeless, I lost it when Elizabeta and Roderich were married and Prussia did nothing even though he wanted to so badly. Also, Prussia was completely in character! Never did I feel that any of his actions were things he wouldn't do if he were in this situation.
Archenic chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love sad, troubled Prussia! XD

It makes me sad, but I am Austria/Hungary so...

It is so interesting to read fics with sad Prussia, no matter how depressed they make me. D:
Bleached.Hearts chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love a depressed Gilbert too..there's something so pitiful yet endearing about that aspect of his character. But this was an eloquently written fic, with beautifully described emotions and actions. I'm very fond of PruHun, and seeing angst for it written like this is a rare treat.

Fantastic job :)
froyozensight chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
3 Prussia was awesome~! (pun intended!) I always feel so sorry for him because he really does seem to always get the short end of the stick. Poor guy...
The Witch of the Souls chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wonderful tale you wrote here.

As for the OCC-ness(is that a word?) the woman he loves and hates is getting married to an aristocratic musician, so in other words, yes, he will be beating(or in this case, drinking) himself down (I mean who wouldn't? Your heart is breaking in two as the other ran off with Perfect One, someone who is the exact opposite of yourself, and no matter what you do to yourself... you'll never the Perfect One)... sad really...

The only thing that got me was Belarus- how is she the maid-of-honor? No offense, but wouldn't weddings make her even madder over the fact that it's not her and Russia as the bride and groom? And she's smiling-... kind of creepy... Then again, weddings to make miracles happen. (Look at Vash- can't believe that he'd agree to the the best man).

Poor Prussia, hang in there, bloke.

Why not set him with Matthew (Fem!Canada). Trade the brown for blonde, the green for purple, the frying pan for a talking polar bear. As for strength... well, there has to be a reason why the Canadians were shock troops.
AColdAndBrokenHallelujah chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh, God, that's sad. Poor poor Gilbert. I love how you described the wedding. 8DDDDDD But I'm so freaking sad now. Gah. xDDDDDDD
Your-Favorite-Stalker chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
AWWW! You're not alone Gil! We all love you and your awesomeness! You have tons of fangirls fangirls who love you!
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Poor Prussia... :(

But I love seeing him miserable! \m/
reconquista chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Words cannot describe just how beautiful this story is. And don't worry, I don't think he's that OOC in this.

'When he opened his eyes, he realized the music had never been playing for him. It'd always been for Roderich – Gilbert was just a short messy interlude better left unsung. A composer's cut would've written him out of the score, but it was too late for that now.

And wasn't it always?'

Oh God right there my heart just cracked in two. 3
TheFlyingPotato64 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
very good fic. Update soon, k? ;)