Reviews for Life of a Hunter
Samantha chapter 34 . 3/29
I love this! cant wait to read the sequel!
CrimsonLock chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Wow, I really love the story so far!

The only problem is that the dates and ages don't add up. In 1999 she's a freshman and 14, but then in 2000 she's a senior? And also, in the previous chapters when Dean was still in school with them, if he would have been 10 in 1989, he would have been 20 in 1999 and therefore, not a senior. It just screws with me a bit when the dates and ages don't match up.

But other than that, I love the story and I can't wait to read more :D
riddhi chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
hey! love the story. read it straight away. love the scarborough fair part. like you better for that reference!
reading your sequel too. update soon
NotAProphet chapter 34 . 6/20/2013
love the story please update it :D
anna3311234 chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
I love this story u wrote its amazing!:)
deangirl72 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
awww ...i love dean...;) nd ur story
deangirl72 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
you have no idea how much i love this story...i realy want her to be with dean. ...;)
LuzElvaParra17 chapter 21 . 9/12/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS FANFICTION! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER DEANXOC FIC!
Kinthinia chapter 22 . 6/18/2012
This was a really awesome story and I like where it's gone; there was just the perfect amount of angst mixed in with everything that's been going on and I love how perfectly everythign worked out.
lilykep chapter 33 . 2/23/2012
For future reference, its crawfish, crawdads, or mudbugs. People in Louisiana rarely, if ever, say crayfish. Other than that good job
hannaX chapter 34 . 8/4/2011
I actually love this story!

-on to the sequel! :D
Egyptian Kiss chapter 34 . 4/9/2011
Loved this whole thing! Kick ass! You came up with a great back history for Supernatural and a real match for Dean. Thanks for sharing, EK!
CWinchester chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
AHHHHH LOVEEE IT! :)
tvdroid chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I just read this entire story and the sequel last night. I couldn't be torn away from it. I love how beautifully written the stories are. I will also admit, I used to be a Sam fan, but when I read this, I fell in love with Dean. I want to steal him from this story and keep him for myself. One thing I kind of miss, though, is the unbearable sexual tension between them in the earlier chapters. I wanted them to get together so bad, and I'm really glad that they did. I just kind of miss that uncertainty in their relationship. Love the story. Love the characters. I love you AirInThere (in a stricty fan-to-fanwriter love, no funny business!):)

Winchester out,

tvdroid
sam riggs chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
just adding u to favorites