Reviews for Cadets and the Inverted Snake Tamer
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great one-shot! I love it!
ConfusionPixie chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
that was awesome! can you write a sequel or the lemon afterward or something?
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
"With all due respect, sir, you had your way once. It's not going to happen again." With that he stalks over to me, sweeps me up in his arms, and walk up to my room.

Rock on, Edward!
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Loved the story. You did a wonderful job with the prompt. Good luck in the final round
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I love this story sweetie! Good job.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
How very Officer and a Gentleman of him. I really enjoyed your story. Good luck in the contest.
rmhale chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Okay...piano scene...so freaking hot! OMG...I remembered parts from WC's but man was it nicely put together.

I am so glad they got together in the end...

I am a believer that Edward and Jasper belong together (duh)...but am so glad he came in, told dad who was boss and got the girl :-)

Good luck bb
yogacat chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I pulled that trick too, just not the freezing part.

Nice work bb, I really liked it.
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Clever. Good luck in the contest!
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
very cute...this made me grin.

My sister and he best friend drank of the booze out of her friends grandfather's collectable decanters over the years...when they got older, he commented that all the liquid (he didn't drink) had dried up over the years and the seals had broken. HA...bless his heart, he died never knowing that they did it!
Emily chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That could not be fun getting caught poor you anyway I love this story it was really good.
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
You managed to do a lot with that prompt. Good Luck!

:o)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Well this was definitely much more than the FML prompt and I loved it! Any chance of a continuation after the contest?
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
what a way to sweep a girl off of her feet! good luck!
Daniixxmarie chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
aha the end was halarious. sorry about you getting in trouble though, that sucks majot