Reviews for Sincerely, The Cassette Tape
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
This is one pf the most beautiful stories I have ever read. It's just long enough to keep my attention, terribly full of ups and downs, and you turned simple video game characters into real people with their own personalities and lives. For that, I thank you. There's some kind of moral to be learned from every story, some weird, convoluted schpeil about how life isn't fair, or the universe is full of weird people. Despite that, I feel like I did learn something from 'Sincerely, The Cassette Tape', but I'll never be able to figure out what it is. There have been books that I've read that make me feel glad I was alive, but this story makes me feel glad that there is an existance, and that somewhere, somehow, something like this happened to some poor bastard who didn't deserve it, and their story turned out the same. No mushy proposal at the end- though I'm sure it would've happened eventually-, no cliché moments to contend with, all in all just a fantastic 100k word story. Thank you for being a writer, and thank Fate that I scrolled this far back in the Kingdom Hearts' Archive. When I log in- because I felt this particular reveiw had to be posted anonymously- I'm going to fan both you and this story, and I sincerely hope that life is good to you for the sole reason that you, in particular, need to make a difference in this world. If you don't, the world will forever be a darker place.
torinosu chapter 27 . 9/16/2013
Just a note to say, this was absolutely beautiful.
fanfictionlove900 chapter 24 . 6/2/2013
Awkward so sad. This story has me crying and that doesn't happen often. On the bright side ... Zexion finally told Dems that he loves him. And you created such a poignant and beautiful moment for that scene. Just lovely.

I supposed we are moving toward the opening scene. Then what. Is it too late for the experimental program? Is Roxas memory loss too severe for him to qualify? Is the math Roxas was thinking about during hypnosis somehow important?

Your story is filled with so much love and pain, and the characters are good and caring people. I just love it. I'm so glad I found it.
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
This story is really, really good. I'm so glad I found it. Aw, don't be pissed at Dems. He's a really good friend. He really looks out for Axel and is funny. Everyone deserves such a good friend. But I do think he's right. From the prologue I'm thinking Axel is going to be hurt - was that a bit of foreshadowing through Demyx?
ColinDz chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
I know I am IMMENSELY late, but I was reading this years ago and had completely forgotten to keep updated with it. Over the past three/four days, I was re-reading and finally finishing, and my god... I haven't gotten this emotional over a fanfiction in a very long time. I just wanted to commend you, really - this is what true writing is.
Starburstify chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
This story made my heart hurt, it made me cry and want to curl into a ball. It is so amazingly written and I just can't believe that a piece of fiction made me feel so emotional. Brilliant job!
loviinda chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
It's just... amazing! I don't have words...
Falling Away P chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
I was half tempted to toss my phone...cuz that's what I'm reading it on...but I lurved it :P it was exactly what I needed. A good book to make me think :)
ChikaMinaLOL chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
So... I went onto google translate cuz I was being a dumbass... And the Chinese came up as 'My Horse, he hit the neighborhood effort to perinatal bucket'...lol... I love this fic btw
LazyAnonymous chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
A bond like that is special :P that's how me and my bestie are, lol. Except she'd prolly hit me if I crawled into her bed cuz I scared her
nightmare-hero-97 chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
I know you wrote this a while ago and I don't even know if you check anymore, but I really love this story. Thank you for writing it.
Nexir chapter 24 . 9/27/2012
Omg.. when Axel said "The Roxas I know is long gone," I let out the loudest, most pitiful half-sob, half-wail. I don't think I've ever become so attached to a story, so KUDOS! But omg.. this chapter made me cry so hard my sister came in and kept frantically asked what was wrong. Just.. wow.

Tears and wails aside, I really adore this story, and I love your writing style. I'm impressed you've managed to write out the whole thing (because I know if I tried I'd get two chapters in before becoming seriously depressed) and.. WOW. -glomps- I love this story!

3 Nexir
huanxn chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
This... This was amazing.

You drew so many laughs and chuckles from me in the beginning and middle, and when I started getting a little bit worse for Axel and Roxas, I just couldn't stop myself from devouring the rest.

And then the tears. It was constant waterworks from around 22 or so (I forget the specific chapter) til the end. I was hoping so hard, so desperately, that Roxas would regain everything and perhaps cure his amnesia, and have this tearful, dramatic ending reunion. I was crushed at the first ending, got my hopes up again, and a little crushed at this one. But I'm a little calmer now, and I realize I like this ending a lot. The way they rebuild together, things turn out well for everyone, that sort of thing.

It was really great writing. There were some confusing parts, like where you used a lot of pronouns: "He did this, and he came back and he was... etc etc" (where the first 'he' is Axel, the second Roxas, and the third Axel again, for example).

Still, that's minor, and the story was absolutely engaging and pulled me in.

I had a rough day (relatively, people in Africa or the military or abused or.. you get it, had worse) and this story really made me feel. I love it. It makes me remember why I write and want to write.

With your permission, I'd like to take this story and put it into LaTeX (once I learn it), which is basically a typesetting program, if you don't know. After that, I'd like to print it and have it bound into a small book or something.

Either way, this is easily my favorite thing I've read in a long time. Your talent for evoking emotions is amazing. Keep it up!
Stormglass chapter 27 . 7/23/2012
LOVED IT! It reminds me of this one movie, which sadly is not featuring these two, where this dude meets this girl in a cafe and approaches her. He meets her the next day and she doesn't know him. He does all this stuff for her. Its really sweet and it reminded me of this story. You are AWESOME!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/16/2012
ZOMFG. This was so motherfuckingawesomelyawesome. 8D I'm so fucking glad I stumbled upon this. :D I just wish I found it sooner. :) I kinda wanna see Axel and Roxas, and Demyx and Zexion with children of their own. xD :)

You're a great writer and overtime you've become of my favorites. Keep up the great job. :DD This story was so inspirational. I don't think I'll ever find one quite like it. :)