Reviews for A Spring Kind of Silence
Malcolmina chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oh. My. God. Marry me? ._.3

I am at a loss of words. The way you write makes me _feel the scenes, that's how lively you make them. Dialogue, plot, individual sentences, everything seems so complete and the way the text flows makes it unbelievably easy to read. And I must say the sentence "Very little changes, and for that reason, it seems like a lot more has" made me fall in love (along with few other lines and Kisame's cellophane scene).

Even the characters are as in the original universe, even when this is an AU.

In a grammatical sense your writing exceeds most of what is seen online and about 50% of what I have read printed. I have been searching for authors like you (online) for what seems like years now. You fill all the requirements; fluent (both grammatically and plot-wise), have something to say in your texts, and you post new stories often (that last seems to be unbelievably hard to be fulfilled by most).

If I don't start censoring myself now you will end up with a kilometre-long comment mostly containing squeeking and fangirling. I shall stop before losing my (questionable) reputation.

Do continue updating regularily, I will keep on stalking and try to get myself to comment more *-*

ina
Britt chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This story was beautiful and I cried :(
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
The best story, I have ever read! Simply perfect, Your Itachi is just like, I have always imagined him.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw...CRAP, you made me cry.

This was gorgeous. My KisaIta love has been cemented; you just write the pairing so well! The characterization was awesome, and the parallel timelines worked. I couldn't stop reading...you made the relationship so romantic while keeping it realistic at the same time. Loved how Sasuke fit in with the story, and how it's from his point of view rather than Itachi's or Kisame's.

That ending did me in. Particularly the last two lines. It's kind of ironic that it took Itachi's absence from the equation for Sasuke to get his act together.

Beautiful, awesome work. Loved it to death!
Reesha6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I loved this fic! I don't normally love the pairing, but the story was just so well written and it really drew me in. I was getting ready to cry by the end. Keep it up!
BrandNewOrange chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Simply Beautiful. There's not much more I can say, I think you know I've become a big fan of your stories by now. I really love the relationships you've portrayed between each of the characters, especially that between Kisame and Sasuke. This was a lovely story.
Quillslinger chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Ow my heart ow I NEEDED THAT TO, YOU KNOW, NOT DIE.
inscape.peril chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
if Itachi hadn't woken up...
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OMG SO SAD ;_;

even though ti was a happy ending...
elric0sis chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
this is so cute! One thing though, what was the accident that made Itachi go into the coma?
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was amazing. I couldn't help but cry at the end. I absolutely love how you wrote this: going back and forth between the past and present. I love how you characterize everyone, you're able to bring in so much depth to each one of them in such a short amount of writing. Kisame and Itachi were so sweet, I've never been much of a shounen-ai fan, but I thought the interactions between the two were really well done, it was so romantic xD The aquarium thing was so sweet. I enoyed how you brought it back near the end of the story.

Sasuke was annoying, but in a good, teenager, way... x) I really liked how you fleshed out the relationship between him and Kisame. I could really feel the tension between the two.

I really, really enjoyed this. I'm sorry that I have nothing to criticise... :/ You are an amazing writer. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas.
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
As always, you've captured the innate beauty that is KisaIta, even with one of them in the coma! I really enjoyed the little glimpses of the past, and seeing through Sasuke how their relationship came to be. The aquarium scene was lovely! Well, both aquarium scenes, in fact. I loved the way you wrote Sasuke- he's still stubborn, hot headed Sasuke but he's also just a scared kid too.
YukisFangirls chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow, this really made me cry. It's so beautiful. Just perfect.
NEEDOM chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
AWESOME it's so depressing but good XD
Likes to Smile chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw Itachi...and Kisame...and Sasuke...and the..and then (see this is how it's like right now. I'm so happy I can't even form coherent sentences.)

Beautiful story. I like the double timeline for this story, it just fits, and adds something to the story :) You did wonderfully on it.

THIS is why I love KisaIta so much. You described their relationship (at least in my eyes) so perfectly. Absolutely wonderful. Jeez, I can't stop now xD

I really wish there were words stronger than fantastic and beautiful, because that would describe this story, and, for the matter, all of your stories :D They are just too good to be true.

Cannot wait for another story/chapter to the stories you have out.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »