Reviews for My Bloody Valentine
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Ohooo! This is GREAT! Simply brilliant! Toushirou has gone a bit... dark eh? I like it!
Hinagiku Ai chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Oh wow, I'm speechless, of course as always it was well written.

I'd never suspect something like that from Toshiro...

I enjoyed reading it though
WinterVines chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Slightly morbid, or something similar, but I'm a fan of the weird stuff like that, so it's okay by me. I like seeing something different for Valentine's. There's definitely enough of the cutesy stuff by everyone else. No paper hearts and flowers here though, so that's a nice change of pace. I had to go listen to the song too, because I hadn't heard it before. I like Good Charlotte though, so I didn't mind. It wasn't as dark as I thought it would be. But lovely work. -WV
RarusuRinnu1310 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow! he killed Gin!

It was almost humourous in a (sick, twisted) way xD

this story was excellent! great job!
Shamork chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
OMG poor Gin! wow that's a sentence I would've never thought to hear myself say! It's sorta of odd cuz he really is a bastard because of all the things he put Rangiku through, but things wouldnt be the same without him.
Anki-Shai chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Mhm...I...well, I was left speechless. It was really good, I don't know why, but everything seemed to fit. Toshiro's actions, Gin's reactions an Matsumoto's ignorance. This was really good and enjoyable ahahahaha I love it! I also have a twist sense of humor and this was just a perfect way to say to Rangiku 'I love you'.

Great story, like I said you did an excellent job with the feelings and the actions. It was simple but stunning.

KR