Reviews for Four Cups of Tea and a Waffle Iron
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
My goodness, this was wonderful. El and Mozzie were delightful. Peter and Neal and Hughes at the jewelry store break in were perfect. I loved the way they interacted. If only Neal got to keep a souveneir. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Your Elizabeth is priceless.
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
hilarious :)
Sibella chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I think this is the best White Collar story I have read. It really seems like something that would happen on the show. I especially liked Hughes; he had so many good lines. I also loved Mozzie and the tea. So much fun!
Marmar chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Awesome!
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This was good!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I absolutely ADORE this! Your Mozzie AND your Hughes are note-perfect, and the two different plots running side by side are just wonderful.
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
"I'm telling you, Peter – this is the way to go. Can you imagine Elizabeth wearing this?"
I couldn't help but imagine Peter looking up and Neal holding a realllly um..l "risky" piece of lingerie lol.

"He drew back carefully and then stood before he glanced at Neal, who was straightening his cuffs
Neal glanced over and then widened his eyes just enough to suggest a what? As if he didn't know".
God, I love Neal... Sososososo much lol

That whole bit from Peter saying he has an idea to Hughs asking for some nouns. I adore that. It speaks volumes of how well the two work with each other.

The end was so adorable. And so was Neal having the bracelet lol
gitana082 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Geat work, loved the "five feet between you and the shiny things" part. Perter should have bought the dimonds. Definetly.
Katowisp chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is a cute, well-told story that particularly resonates because my husband just got me a kitchen appliance on our first christmas! (And him deployed!) NO, BAD HUSBAND. It's an epidemic, apparently.

Anyway, it made me smile and you've kept the characters wonderfully in character.
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh my goodness, I love this so much! You've captured so many people and relationships so perfectly in one relatively short story! The tone of all the major relationships are perfect here: Neal and Peter, El and Mozzie, and even more impressively, El and Peter and Neal and Mozzie, even though they don't have "on screen" interactions. Love it. :)
dudeurfugly chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Excellent fic. Spot-on characterizations. I absolutely loved reading this.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
LOL great story!

gotta love mozzie and el!
never knew hughes could be something like human ;-)
Arches67 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
excellent!
The Penguin Ate My Homework chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This story was absolutely perfect and adorable. :) I don't really have much else to say, other than what an awesome story this was and how much I loved it.